Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "Submariners are a special brotherhood, either all come to the surface or no one does. On a submarine, the phrase all for one and one for all is not just a slogan, but reality.” -- VADM Rudolf Golosov of the Russian Navy
Profiles: Martini, Hedman, Hall
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Don Gentry
Posted 2007-06-16 1:54 PM (#4585)

Admin

Subject: Profiles: Martini, Hedman, Hall

Almost a year ago I started working on a project to acknowledge efforts by individuals that utilize the internet to do some "submarine good" for all of us. Today, I realized I never finished it nor did I publish what I had to date so here we go with that.

The "danger" in doing something like this is that many, many folks have - for now - been left out but ya gotta start somewhere. I had hoped to have close to a dozen folks and continue to add to these profiles over time. I'll do the latter for sure.

So for now, read a little bit more about Ron Martini, Ric Hedman and Harry Hall. Mr. Hall may not be as familiar a name as Ron and Ric, but I picked Harry as an example of someone dedicated to keeping his shipmates updated via email by his outstanding Queenfish newsletter - there are many others, but Harry, I can assure you, is a fine example for all that take on similar efforts for their shipmates.

Profiles <<== click (links to all three profiles are at the top of each page)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software