Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: Leonardo da Vinci, the Florentine Renaissance inventor and artist, developed plans for an underwater warship but kept them secret. He was afraid that it would make war even more frightful than it already was.
Bash Bitches!
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Stoops
Posted 2007-06-19 8:56 PM (#4698)
Master and Commander

Subject: Bash Bitches!

I will be attending a niece's wedding in Tacoma (she's marrying an Army Puke) in August. If possible, I'd like to arrange a time/place/date for getting the two ugly bash bitches and anyone else in the area to swap sea stories, drink scotch or gasoline, or whatever...and proclaim why my boat was the best....

Seriously, there are a number of shipmates in the area I would love to meet, Pat Householder being one of them, but I don't want to slight anyone else....
Would be on the 19th of August......

Weapons must be checked at the door............

Can you make it, Clear?
Don Gentry
Posted 2007-06-20 2:08 AM (#4706 - in reply to #4698)

Admin

Subject: RE: Bash Bitches!

I should be around... may have a game that day but that's just a few hours out of the day. That'd be great...
dex armstrong
Posted 2007-06-22 7:41 PM (#4736 - in reply to #4698)

COMSUBBBS

Just recently attended the funeral of an Airborne Spec 4 in Arlington Natiional Cemetary. He qualified as a jumper and got his wings, last summer and attended Jumpmasters School during the winter. Needed four full equipment jumps for his Senior Parachutist wings, needed to serve as a secondary jumpmaster. Very hardworking extremely patriotic lad...lovely Mother and very, very proud Dad. He was killed by a penetrator roadside remote detonated explosive. His Mother wanted to open the casket to see him. The Chaplain and the Army Capt. took her into another room and convinced her that it would not be a good way to remember him. She showed me his high school graduation photo and a ragged clipping from some midwestern paper telling about him running in for two touchdowns in a critical game. Your niece should be proud....a lotta guys never paid their dues. Her lad obviously did. That makes him aces in my book. DEX
Stoops
Posted 2007-06-22 8:57 PM (#4738 - in reply to #4698)
Master and Commander

gee.....that was subtle!

Have a great weekend, DEX!
:)

Edited by Stoops 2007-06-22 9:09 PM
Bill Linne
Posted 2007-06-23 1:57 PM (#4756 - in reply to #4738)

Senior Crew

Stoops - 2007-06-22 6:57 PM

gee.....that was subtle!

Have a great weekend, DEX!

I musta missed something in there somewhere!

Anyway, Dave, we will be up in that area, but not till the convention cruise in September. Would be great to cross paths again. We'll work on that!

Bill
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software