Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: Insignia of the Navy's submarine service is a submarine flanked by two dolphins. Dolphins, or porpoises, the traditional attendants to Poseidon, Greek God of the Sea and patron deity of sailors, are symbolic of a calm sea, and are sometimes called the 'sailors' friend. In addition to the Dolphins, those World War II submariners who participated in successful combat patrols may wear the coveted Submarine Combat Insignia.
Around home definitely NSR
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Holland Club
Posted 2017-07-25 1:40 PM (#84525)

Master and Commander

Subject: Around home definitely NSR

Here near the elevator on the first floor where everyone walks by someone has left a toilet bowl extender sitting in the hall. I couldn't resist so went on line and found a pic of the old artificial dog poop novelty a printed out a nice juicy copy and placed it under said toilet seat. I have been croaking off laughing since I put it there. Went downstairs a while go and picture was gone. Toilet seat still there. Went into convulsions again thinking about how the person picking up the pic must have reacted. Maybe I'll find out. Gotta cheer up these old folks, doncha know.
Slow day I guess.
Ron
Sewer Pipe Snipe
Posted 2017-07-26 5:33 AM (#84526 - in reply to #84525)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Around home definitely NSR

Lord knows, next you will get real dog poo, a brown paper bag and a match. It would liven things up some though.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software