Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: Fleet Admiral Halsey in a book called "The Admirals" when asked "What is the ultimate strategic weapon that is bringing the enemy to its knees? Halsey's reply "If I had to give credit to the instruments and machines that won us the war in the Pacific, I would rank them in this order: SUBMARINES, FIRST; RADAR, SECOND; PLANES, THIRD AND BULLDOZERS FOURTH."
A father of the Phin needs help
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Darrin
Posted 2017-08-05 2:59 PM (#84607)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: A father of the Phin needs help

All,

Dan Ashely and his wife are moving to Dayton, Oh tomorrow and need help unloading their 26 Ft U-Haul truck.

They are moving to be closer to OSU Medical Hospital and no I am not at liberty at this time to discuss what issue is going on.

I am providing the Beer, Pizza and other refreshments for those whom show up tomorrow afternoon and then on Monday to help them out, as much as I would like to be there to help I cannot due to living in Florida.

Please if you know anyone in the area whom would help them, contact them and ask them for a favor.

Sadly I didn't know when they were moving so this is an extremely short notice deal, their new address is 1821 Litchfield Ave which is off of Otterbien and Philadelphia in Dayton, Oh.

Thank you in advance,

Darrin
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software