Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: One of the first women to submerge in a submarine is believed to have been Clara Barton, founder of the American Red Cross.
NSR So Ric, is it warm enough for you?
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Sewer Pipe Snipe
Posted 2017-09-05 5:27 AM (#84940)
Master and Commander

Subject: NSR So Ric, is it warm enough for you?

The morning show says high nineties for you. That beats Ralph's and my predicted highs for today. So if you are going to steal our temperatures, could I interest you in a storm named Irma? The wife is already making preparations, me, I have all vehicles fueled, and will wait until it gets closer before I make an action plan I intend to implement. 
Ric
Posted 2017-09-05 7:59 AM (#84942 - in reply to #84940)

Plankowner

Subject: RE: NSR So Ric, is it warm enough for you?

Temps aren't too bad. Our typical weather for Aug/Sept are cloudy mornings with it burning off by afternoon.
"Official" temp right now according to internet is 70F a 8AM.
Give it a few days and it will be gone.
Good luck with "Irma", same with all you folks there on the Hurricane coast. Don't take any chances.
I've been in one storm with 100 MPH winds while living on my boat. lashed everything down and went inside and sat it out., The storm sank the west half of the Hood Canal Floating Bridge. We were fine.
Ralph Luther
Posted 2017-09-05 9:56 AM (#84946 - in reply to #84940)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: NSR So Ric, is it warm enough for you?

89f here at noon, Walt, with scattered clouds. 69f at daybreak. I thought I might need a sweater.
Ric
Posted 2017-09-05 12:52 PM (#84951 - in reply to #84940)

Plankowner

Subject: Update on weather

Well, it is still hazy here at almost 12:45 PM. There is a large lightning started forest fire south of us down by Enumclaw, WA and the Chrystal Mountain Ski Area. The sun is a yellow/orange ball through the haze and the temps are now about low 80's. You can smell the smoke. Ms Bumps says friend down in the town of Puyallup, down by Tacoma, say they are "raining ash" there. The smoke is keeping the temps down.

Story and video
http://komonews.com/news/local/norse-peak-fire-threatens-crystal-mountain-resort

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software