Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: Three wives of Presidents of the United States have sponsored submarines. Mrs. Dwight D. Eisenhower christened the USS NAUTILUS, Mrs. John F. Kennedy christened the USS LAFAYETTE and Mrs. Hillary Clinton christened the USS Columbia SSN771 in 1995.
Hurricane Harvey
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Stoops
Posted 2017-09-06 8:17 PM (#84967)
Master and Commander

Subject: Hurricane Harvey

I hate to be an indian giver, but I had offered rooms for folks fleeing IRMA.  But it came to my attention there was a group of 4 Hooters gals that had been flooded in Beaumont and I could not turn down their pleas for a place to stay!  I know McNulty would appreciate my concern for his townsfolk.
Hee hee hee.

Still have ability to put up 4 people (no pets) to get through the threat of IRMA.

Sewer Pipe Snipe
Posted 2017-09-07 4:00 AM (#84968 - in reply to #84967)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Hurricane Harvey

Appreciate the offer. If any more of the wife's relatives say they are coming here, I will be headed your way. The dogs will stay in their crates in the truck with walks thrown in here and there. Funny, when we used to travel a lot to hunt, the dogs were happy to live in their crates, never had to find a pet friendly Motel. By the end of the day, after chasing pheasants and grouse, they just wanted a warm bed and peace and quiet. With Rooster sleeping in the cab, we never had anything stolen either. 
Tom McNulty
Posted 2017-09-07 6:03 AM (#84970 - in reply to #84967)

Master and Commander

You're concern for the Beaumont Hooters girls is highly commendable. I'll assume Terry doesn't echo your concern. I'm getting stoked for what may turn out to be a double whammy. First the house in Florida and maybe the house in Delaware should the storm hug the coast. The unopened bottle of Irish Whiskey is there for medicinal purposes.
Ric
Posted 2017-09-07 8:02 AM (#84971 - in reply to #84970)

Plankowner

Just don't "over medicate"....
Runner485
Posted 2017-09-07 9:11 AM (#84972 - in reply to #84970)

COMSUBBBS

Tom McNulty - 2017-09-07 9:03 AMYou're concern for the Beaumont Hooters girls is highly commendable. I'll assume Terry doesn't echo your concern. I'm getting stoked for what may turn out to be a double whammy. First the house in Florida and maybe the house in Delaware should the storm hug the coast. The unopened bottle of Irish Whiskey is there for medicinal purposes.

The house in Delaware is fine. Your just lookin for an excuse to...crack open that Irish.
GaryKC
Posted 2017-09-07 2:05 PM (#84976 - in reply to #84967)

COMSUBBBS

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software