Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "THAT'S NICE THAT THE ELECTRICIAN AND A-GANGERS WORKED ALL NIGHT TO GET THE DIESEL GENERATOR READY, BUT WE'RE NOT GETTING UNDERWAY UNTIL EVERY TOASTER IN THE WARDROOM PANTRY IS WORKING" quoted during Tautog's DustPac '85-86 Deployment
Halloween memories
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

GaryKC
Posted 2017-10-31 7:44 AM (#86491)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Halloween memories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTxyN0gUZFI

Edited by GaryKC 2017-10-31 2:22 PM
Pedro
Posted 2017-10-31 3:13 PM (#86495 - in reply to #86491)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Halloween memories

Always loved Vincent Price and his sometimes over the top performances. If anyone came to visit a young woman living in his house, his stock answer was almost always the same, " I'm afraid you can't see Miss Cynthia (or what ever her name might be) this evening, as she has just been sedated" LOL Good post.

Most scary movie I saw as a young kid was, "The Beast With Five Fingers." It was all about a disabled Italian nobleman's hand being severed after his death; the hand spent its time on screen playing midnight sonatas on a grand piano and then strangling to death various members of the household. It had been a double feature and this film had been wrongly classified a "U" which meant suitable for children. After me having a nightmare about this severed hand crawling up my bed, I remember hearing my Dad having a go at my Mum for taking me to see it. Seems pretty tame and harmless now to watch it on You Tube, but scary for a 7 year old kid in those days. That was long before "Thing" on the Addams Family TV shows which was quite funny.

Pedro
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software