Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The United States submarine USS TRITON was fitted with twin reactors and was considered the longest submarine ever built until the advent of the OHIO class. The TRITON was designed for a surface displacement of 5,900 tons. Large submarines of other countries have been the Japanese I-400 (5,220 tons), and the French SURCOUF (2,880 tons).
NSR Maybe it's just me
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

GaryKC
Posted 2018-05-19 9:34 AM (#89338)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: NSR Maybe it's just me

Perplexing phenomenon in America today. Like last August and the solar eclipse, every news channel, website or banner wearing animal had something to say about a wedding in another country. What am I missing? Not one local TV station aired anything but folks in funny hats sipping tea in tiny cups yapping......OMG....I've mentally outgrown mankind.
Pedro
Posted 2018-05-19 3:37 PM (#89341 - in reply to #89338)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: NSR Maybe it's just me

Gary,

Not often that you and I agree but this is one of those rare occasions. What you and I and millions of others have been subjected to witness media newscasts and documentaries during these past weeks is a massive Royal farce in multi-cultural relations. Prince Harry is a pretty grounded soldier, but if he had been allowed to have relationships with exotic ladies he would not be there today. If he had wanted that he should have joined the Navy and it would have been no problem getting it on and over with.

I remain loyal to Queen Elizabeth II who has unselfishly devoted 60 odd years of her life to the role. The remainder of her hanger-on protégée can go screw themselves as far as I am concerned. When they invite non-entities like David Beckman, a debatably fairly good soccer player and his wife Victoria, a has been group singer in the Spice Girls, along with actor George Clooney and his wife you begin to seriously question their collective judgment. Let them both enjoy their day at the expense of the multi-million dollar security bill that will be paid for by the British taxpayers.

Pedro

Edited by Pedro 2018-05-19 7:51 PM
GaryKC
Posted 2018-05-21 7:18 AM (#89346 - in reply to #89338)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: NSR Maybe it's just me

https://old.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/8mj43u/i_gave_it_to_the_cat/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Edited by GaryKC 2018-05-27 1:47 PM

(must have royal wedding.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments must have royal wedding.jpg (162KB - 587 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software