Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "The Navy is not a job, it's not a career. It's a way of life.” -- MMCM (SS) "Grump" Barrie
Lest we forget
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Holland Club
Posted 2018-12-07 5:56 AM (#92838)

Master and Commander

Subject: Lest we forget

Anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack.

Rest in Peace mates!!
geno
Posted 2018-12-07 7:06 AM (#92839 - in reply to #92838)
Old Salt

Subject: RE: Lest we forget

This is not meant to be an insult to anyone but I find myself wondering how many of the younger generation know how we got to December 7th and exactly what Pearl Harbor meant. I pray that then men and women lost there rest in peace. But, I wonder.
Ralph Luther
Posted 2018-12-07 8:11 AM (#92840 - in reply to #92839)
COMSUBBBS

I'm with you Geno. They say history repeats itself which causes me to wonder about this so-called "caravan". To me it's an invasion and way to many people have their heads in the sand. As we get closer the Christmas I have a gut feeling that these invasion people are just waiting for us to start ignoring them with "oh-hum".
Once these people are into our country there won't be anyway to get rid of them and our system of government will be down the tubes.
Now for those "hall monitors" that want to jump on this as political they can just stuff it and people like them are part of the problem.
I'll step down off my soap box for now and will continue to keep my powder dry.
Oh yeah...…..MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
GaryKC
Posted 2018-12-07 9:01 AM (#92841 - in reply to #92838)

COMSUBBBS

From this day forward I'll attempt to curtail my responses to fear-mongering and divisive comments.

Edited by GaryKC 2018-12-07 10:16 PM
Pedro
Posted 2018-12-07 9:23 AM (#92842 - in reply to #92840)

COMSUBBBS

Ralph,

This post does not wish to detract from the solemn significance of the despicable attack on Pearl Harbor. Its only positive impact was that it brought America into WWII against the Hun and the Rising Sun and without whose vast contribution it never would have been successful.

I agree with you that today’s enemies are just closer to us all on both sides of the Atlantic than they ever were before. The whole gamut of third world countries is hell-bent on coming to us so they can sponge off our hard-won economies and civilised way of life. Unlike those earlier immigrants who wanted to become hard-working citizens that were Americans or British first and foremost, today’s immigrants (legal or otherwise) only want to leech off the systems. They want and even demand every aspect of social benefits from something they have never contributed to and have no intention of ever giving anything back to.

Globalization and multiculturalism are just not working yet many western leaders persist that they are. These parasites continue to milk us dry of financial resources, health care, school places, and social services without ever lifting a finger. If allowed to go on with the help of a core of bleeding heart liberals this will all end badly, with public insurrection and civil war. It’s coming and won’t be pretty when it starts.

Pedro
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software