Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: George Washington Endorsed the use of the first American submarine, David Bushnell's TURTLE, during the Revolution. Following the vessel's attack on a British man-of-war, he discussed the potential use of submarines in a letter to Thomas Jefferson.
TSA Rules for flying (NSR)
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Runner485
Posted 2019-05-16 8:44 AM (#94024)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: TSA Rules for flying (NSR)

Was just checking a few tsa web sites about restrictions and what I can carry on the plane with me when we board. I also checked when the REAL ID became effective. I don't have one as yet, but plan on getting it after this flight. It becomes effective in Oct of 2020.
We will be visiting for the first time the Grand Canyon and a few of the National Parks further north in Utah. Looking forward to seeing that part of the country. We're going by a sightseeing train from Chicago. The last time I was on a train overnight was when I was going to GLAKES for boot camp during the last century. Should be a fun trip out to the not so wild west anymore.
Ralph Luther
Posted 2019-05-16 9:15 AM (#94025 - in reply to #94024)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: TSA Rules for flying (NSR)

Joe, you are going to see some sights that you will kick yourself in the arse for not going to them years ago. I've been to them numerous times and every time I go I see something I missed. Have a safe trip and enjoy it.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software