Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "They also serve those who only stand and wait" - Eleanor Rickover, quoting Milton's "On His Blindness"
4th of July When old Coots were kids
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

dex armstrong
Posted 2007-07-02 2:49 PM (#4973)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: 4th of July When old Coots were kids

I went by a (quote) "fireworks stand" today to get some stuff to shoot off for the grandkids. Talk about a kinder and gentler world. Have you bought any of what passes for fireworks in today's world? In the 40's and 50's you could buy stuff qualifying as Weapons of Mass Destruction by both the Consumers Protection nannies and the United Nations inspectors. The little weasle selling little cones called rainbow fountains and sparklers the size of a soda straw, told me that state regulations and local municiple codes, forbid the sale of anything that "goes up" or "blows up"...no zoom, no boom. Hell, When I was a kid, you could buy stuff that when you touched off the fuse with a lit Lucky Strike would put an empty Crisco can somewhere in the next county...You could slip a damn ashcan under an empty Maxwell House can and put a blip on the local airport's radar screen. "Whattaz zat, Bill?" "Oh probably some damn thing those kids stuck a Mexican Torpedur under...some oil drum or small European car." A lotta stuff classified as UFO's was most likely junk kids shot up in the air...When the bastards finally land on Mars it wouldn't surprise me if the damn place was loaded with pork abnd bean cans with belled out bottoms. From ages seven to ten, kids in East Tennessee hadn't figured out the physics of gravity...if you touched something off that went out of sight, we figured it stayed up there...some giant junk pile in the clouds, based on the fact that your Sunday school teacher told you about Heaven being up there somewhere, so you knew it existed...and it didn't take being a yankee genius to figure out that Heaven probably had some kind of landfill for all the crap we launched with short fuse explosives. We never made the connection between stuffing a cherry bomb under something you hauled out of your backyard trashcan and a similar item coming out of the sky and landing in the outfield of Baptist picnic softball game. You didn't get any stuff about Issac Newton and gravity until the tenth grade...you know the year they taught you about quadratic equasions and frog sex. If you could count out the amount necessary to buy your fireworks, they would sell you stuff that would flip a Sherman tank upside down....The only government warning printed on East Tennessee fireworks was, "IT IS AGAINST TENNESSEE STATE LAW TO BLOW RAILWAY ROLLING STOCK OFF TRACKS or SCARE THE BLOOMERS OFF OLD LADIES." (You could touch off an M-80 under the bleachers at a little league game and give ladies over 40 an instant case of incontinence.). Where do you think they got all those WWII demolition men?...They had the vision to draft guys who worked at East Tenn fireworks stands. We had stuff they hauled out to Los Alamos...You ever hear of Oak Ridge Tennessee?...Yep, you guessed it, Openhiemer was working on some really neat stuff to sell to seven year olds when he hit on a special display for the kids in Nagasaki and Hiroshima...he wanted to check it out before the annual Shrine parade in Rossville Georgia....The crap they pass off as fireworks today is some kind of pyrotecnic Pablum....You can light the stuff off in a Burger King and not violate the fire code. The dragon printed on the lable is scarrier than the stuff you light off....They have stuff you can ignite and Pee-Wee Herman comes out and does a little tapdance...a CD comes with it that had recorded sounds of underground mine explosives. In 1948, if a kid yelled FIRE IN THE HOLE...Instantly the nieghborhood sounded like Cape Canaveral just launched something the size of a Mosler bank safe into orbit...stained glass windows of churches seven or eight miles away fell out. Pearl Harbor vets got the shakes and air raid sirens in Northern Alabama went off. You could smell burnt cordite for three days and public utility trucks came around the next day to fill in the holes. At twelve, I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time...I can remember staring down at that great big hole and wondering out loud,"I wonder what the sonuvabitch that made that thing cost?"...They once had something that looked like a giant highway flare that had a six inch fuse and cost a buck-seventy five...Nobody ever had that kind of money or had the desire to destroy a South American country. Hell, a J.C. Higgings bike only cost fifteen bucks. But looking down at that giant hole, I conjured up what a $1.75 firecracker must be capable of doing. Yessir. back in those days nobody wore helmets playing hardball, elbow and knee pads to rollerskate....You never saw woodsavings under a playground set of monkey bars, or safety nets slung below obstacles at the Marine Boot Camp at Parris Island (No bull on that one)...Nobody ever heard of a child safety seat and airplane glue was only used to assemble model planes. No kid ever heard of "merry-wanna" but made "Home mades" aka "Weekly Readers" out of strips of some kids newspaper called The Weekly Reader, the literary content of that four page sonuvabitch could bore the socks off a cigar store indian...but if you tore it into five inch strips and wrapped it around one of those phone pole size elementary school pencils...withdrew the pencil and used it to pack Half-n-Half or Prince Albert down the vacated tube you could build yourself a halfway decent smoke....A relaxing smoke to enjoy with your buddies while checking out the nekkit women in National Geographic....We make have been slightly brain damaged but a lot of us wound up in Barracks 142 and attended SubSchool when you studied the 319 Becuna and wore a flathat....Back when CPO's were allowed to personally abuse you...Make impolite references to your ancestry, home town...religion...and ugliness. We never got any sexual harrassment talks because we were too busy checking our traps for promiscuous women and revelling in our hetrosexualness. There was no "Don't ask, Don't tell" policy because Naval regulations called for shooting anything found winking at another sailor out of the GDU at 200 feet. Back then one of the highly important questions for enlisted submarine training acceptance was, "Did you ever place anything with a mega-ton rating under a Chase and Sandborn can and light the fuse?" "You kidding Sir? I once poked a Blue Devil Wonder under an A&P Eight-O'Clock coffee can in St. Elmo Tennessee that landed about three miles north of Lake Michigan." Tennessee is proudly known as the Volunteer State...more ordinance experts and liars come from our state than any other three states combined...That is they did before the various levels of government invented helmets, seatbelts, baby car seats, sexual harrassment, knee and elbow pads, steel belted condoms, air bags, fireproof stock car racing suits, handicap ramps and toilet stall handrails, 'JUST SAY NO", childproof asprin caps, CD and DVD sealed packaging, combination lock activated pantyhose, ATM machines....and infant safe fireworks. The guys who beat Italy, Germany and Japan cut their teeth on explosives that could cause urban renewal at a two mile radius and rode diesel submarines. DEX
Tom McNulty
Posted 2007-07-02 3:21 PM (#4975 - in reply to #4973)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: 4th of July When old Coots were kids

That was a good one. So what you are saying is when us older folks heard the word "duck" we hit the deck quick instead of standing there saying "why should I". And home made explosives are not the privvy of Tennessee. It caught on most everywhere else. Anotehr case of using your imagination instead of buying it. Let's try a list. What would you do with a 8ft 2x4?
RCK
Posted 2007-07-02 6:48 PM (#4976 - in reply to #4973)
Master and Commander

We did all that stuff with fire crackers and a few more to boot. We used to go to a high rise building and find a head on an upper floor. We'd light a cherry bomb, flush it down the crapper and take off. Someone on the lower floor head was gong to get a shower. We were mean little bastards back then. We also used to go to Calumet City where there was a huge swamp with reeds that were so tall you couldn't see over them. Someone had built three or four rafts out of ols telephone poles lashed together. We'd use long poles to push our raft through the reeds and toss M-80's and Cherry Bombs at the other rafts. The idea was to land the fire cracker next to the raft and give them a good drenching with swamp water.....yuck! We were a bunch of little s**ts.
Corabelle
Posted 2007-07-02 6:55 PM (#4977 - in reply to #4973)

COMSUBBBS

"Yep, you guessed it, Oppenheimer was working on some really neat stuff to sell to seven year olds, when he hit on a special display for the kids in Hiroshima and Nagasaki."

Not funny, Dex. Sometimes you go too far.
dex armstrong
Posted 2007-07-02 10:28 PM (#4982 - in reply to #4973)

COMSUBBBS

Not if you lived through the horrors of enemy action of the period, beginning with Pearl Harbor and the civilian casualties and totally needless suffering brought about by the horrors of the Axis disregard for decency. I was a small child when I lost my uncle, who we later found out was captured in Burma after being shot down on a B-25 run, tortured and murdered by Imperial Japanese Forces and from 3-6 years old, went to bed every night after saying my prayers for the safekeeping of my father, who was serving in command of a parachute infantry battalion in the European theater. Believe me, when we unloaded those bombs...bombs that saved the countless lives that would have been lost in an invasion of the Japanese home islands, our neighborhood celebrated, church bells rang and we felt we had been blessed by divine deliverence. This entire nation approved of that action and my Mother told me it was over and my Dad would be coming home. He was a kind of mythical character whose existence to me was a kind of smiling character in Kodak prints and letters. Regret and national recrimination came later, in 1945 this nation was totally united behind ANYTHING that would end the loss of life that attended the slaughter in the Pacific...If we could have invented a giant foot, large enough to step on Honshu and Hokaido and squash the entire population, we, as a nation, would have subscribed to the war bonds necessary to buy the boot for that foot. How soon we forget the wholesale extermination of entire populations by the folks, we now somehow support and defend...and look upon those who concieved the atomic ordinance that brought the war to a far more speedy conclusion than would have been otherwise possible, as "the bad guys". I don't buy it, not for one second. If the situation had been reversed and Tojo and Pals could have unloaded a similar present on your hometown, I can assure you they would still be celebrating their victory and would feel shameless. The post was an attempt to be funny, but there is always a parade rainer...someone who introduces a left field comment, to shame or embarrass you with some latter day national mea culpa, born of some post event epifhany and breast beating. We all supported Harry Truman and after P.H., The horrors of Singapore,Manchuria, Corregedor, the Battan Death March, the Rape of Nanking, Los Banos, the shameful conduct of uncontrolled Japanese forces in Manila...the condition of our repatriated POWs to include many US submariners, we fully supported the extermination of what we believed to be totally immoral and terrible people. As the Enola Gay winged toward the dropping of the first bomb, our naval forces were fighting off wave after wave of Kamakazi attacks...our first national taste of suicide bombers. You're right Darling it wasn't funny...I was trying to make light of something that was pathetic...but, I still remember the happiness we all felt at Hirohito getting a double dose of his own medicine and rejoiced at the fact that Admiral Nimitz, true to his frequently expressed desire, was going to,"get to ride Hirohito's damn big white horse down the main street in Tokyo." I revere and hold in awesome honor and respect, the brave Americans who shed thier blood and gave their lives to capture the enemy held islands that made the Japanese home islands accessable to our B-29's and the brave crews that hauled both bombs to their designated targets. They deserve our eternal blessing. What they don't rate is downline guilt, shame and Monday Morning negative critique. The reference was intended to be harmlessly funny, for lads who used to fully understand and engage in such humor...men who tapdanced in a gumbo of messdeck insensitive comment and inappropriate reference...In the old force everything was OK and open to raghat ridicule. Their were no ladies present and we tossed major harpoons and gored everyone's ox. It came with Dolphins. DEX
Corabelle
Posted 2007-07-03 12:02 AM (#4986 - in reply to #4982)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Did I rain on your parade, Dex?

I thought I was expressing an opinion different than yours. Hope that's still allowed.

Check your e-mail.
TSpoon
Posted 2007-07-03 12:25 AM (#4987 - in reply to #4973)
Great Sage of the Sea

......."The reference was intended to be harmlessly funny, for lads who used to fully understand and engage in such humor...men who tapdanced in a gumbo of messdeck insensitive comment and inappropriate reference...In the old force everything was OK and open to raghat ridicule. Their were no ladies present and we tossed major harpoons and gored everyone's ox. It came with Dolphins......"
==========================
The answer is as you stated DEX, "no ladies present" and "it came with Dolphins", that means she is an NQP and hasn't learned that NQP's don't have an opinion especially one that seems to attack a Brother of the 'Phin.

She attacked one of my attempts at humor a few years back and Cowboy tried to explain to her then that as a woman she didn't understand our humor.

T.Spoon, DBF
Hugh
Posted 2007-07-03 7:26 AM (#4988 - in reply to #4973)

Senior Crew

"Not if you lived through the horrors of enemy action of the period, beginning with Pearl Harbor and the civilian casualties and totally needless suffering brought about by the horrors of the Axis disregard for decency"

But you didn't.

You have one claim to fame - your progeny. The Daughter you are proud of makes us all proud. The one tour torpedoman who cannot conform to standards he was taught in grammar school - Sheesh, some days I'd like to buy him a beer, some days I wish he'd sober up prior to posting.

PS - Dex, the TM crows I sent you several years ago in response to your tearful request on another BBS? Consider them a gift, I no longer expect a dime in return.

Edited by Hugh 2007-07-03 7:35 AM
Hugh
Posted 2007-07-03 8:09 AM (#4989 - in reply to #4973)

Senior Crew

For the BBS folks who don't give a rat's patoot about two old pharts complaints, here is a sure fire "Bring dat sailor home" recipe -

CHICKEN FRIED STEAK

6 Servings

SEASONED FLOUR
½ C Flour
1 t Salt
½ t Black Pepper
½ t Garlic Powder

GRAVY
3 T Flour
½ t Salt
½ t Black Pepper
¼ t Garlic Powder
1 ½ C Milk

6 Round Steaks

• Pound the STEAKS until ¼ inch thick.
• Mix the SEASONED FLOUR ingredients and coat the meat well.
• Brown the meat on both sides in oil in a large heavy pan, cover and cook until tender.
• Remove the meat and keep warm. Skim off all but a couple of tablespoons of fat. Add the FLOUR, stir and cook for a minute. Add the SALT, PEPPER, and GARLIC POWDER, stir well. Add the MILK, stir and cook until gravy is thickened.

Serve with mashed potatoes.
TSpoon
Posted 2007-07-03 8:36 PM (#4999 - in reply to #4973)
Great Sage of the Sea

Wrong Hugh, anyone born 1945 or before lived through those horrors. Whether on the home front or on the battle front.

I was born Nov 6, 1943 at Balboa Naval Hospital in San Diego while my Dad's ship was being converted from an old four stack destroer to an APD, Auxilary Personnel Deployment ship. When his ship traveled in early 1944 to Bremerton to provision for war duty my Mom and I traveled by train to be with him a short while longer. Then he was off ot war and I would not see him again until the end of 1945.

You see my life, as well as Dex's, were affected by those horrors wrought on civilization by the fine citizens of japan. If those bombs brought him home, alive, one day sooner then so be it, they were well spent. If they had been used a little sooner then perhaps my Uncle Pvt. Donald Spoon would still be alive today and not a casualty on Okinawa in early 1945.

Hell, we should ahve dropped more of those bombs.

T.Spoon, DBF
Warshot
Posted 2007-07-03 9:16 PM (#5002 - in reply to #4977)
WWII Sub Vet

Corabella---- I've been thinking of how to respond to your post.

You young people do not have a clue about the inhumanity and cruelty of the Japaneses people during that time in history. I was THERE, I know what they did and some things that are not in the history books.

For starters--how would you like to be raped? Not once or twice but 97 times in one day--by 97 different guys??/ THey did that plus rapes of young girls whom were then killed FOR FUN.
Then let's talk about the TORTURE and BRUTALITY the Japanese used on POWs
Have you ever heard of Cannabilism?? Yes, they did that too.

There simply was no end to their barbarism. You name it, they did it.

We didn't just HATE them, we thought they were below any moral standards know to man and the deserved EXTERMINATION, nothing less.

I could go one but I hope you who would like to re-write history, or make it less horrible than it was understand just a little about the Japanese true history.

And then, to top it off the buffoon General Mc Arthur signed a treaty with them in 1951 disallowing any American claims against them for the War crimes they committed.

They're still, in litigation with the Chamorans on Guam and the Koreans for their horendous crimes.

How could you possibly try to defend or mitigate such behavior???????

dex armstrong
Posted 2007-07-03 9:58 PM (#5003 - in reply to #4973)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: For Hugh

Hugh, I think you have me mixed up with someone else. First, I would have no eartrhly use for a TM crow, having been a TMSN(SS). Next, I can't remember EVER making a "tearful request" for anything in my life. And, I've NEVER stiffed anyone for anything in my life...taking great pride in never bouncing a check or paying a bill late. Tell you what, you send me a card with your address and the amount I'm supposed to owe you and Horsefly, I'll pick up the unpaid tab of whoever it was who stiffed you. I've only purchased one set of TM first class crows and they came from Mike Galatka in Maine, with a Silver Star medal and Submarine Combat Patrol Pin that I had framed with Arthur Gaines Smith's wartime photos. My new address, Dex Armstrong, 1304 Greengate Court, Waldorf, Maryland 20601-3949....Oh yes, It was not a tearful request, but I did make an extended plea to unbutton Mary Kay Stevens blouse in the balcony of the Rialto Theater and unhook her bra...undid two buttons in two hours and missed damn near all of Gene Kelly and Debbie Reynolds in SINGING IN THE RAIN. Send your invoice with amount and where to mail check. DEX
dex armstrong
Posted 2007-07-03 10:14 PM (#5004 - in reply to #4973)

COMSUBBBS

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls and Children of All Ages, The original post was an attempt at lighthearted inoffensive humor...simple bulls**t laden, contrived nonsense cobbled together to kickstart a couple of smiles. In life there are congenital parade rainers, manure spreaders and folks given to taking pleasure in causing public shame and embarrassment. I got blindsided. I'm admittedly an insensitive, politically incorrect jaybird...but to be honest I don't think that silly diatribe rated the self righteous verbal horsewhipping that came out of left field as an avenging goddess riding her holier-than-thou pony and clocked me between the running lights. For the record, it was only a shuffling of some old tattered childhood fireworks memories, spliced together with conjured up pixie dust, horse crap, and firefly dooky. It was meant to be a magic carpet ride for old coots and not a commentary on man's inhumanity to man...the worthiness of WWII designated target areas, juvenile "collateral damage" or any other bad stuff. There was no hidden agenda...no subliminal message...no secret pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey gang hooks...just a hope to trigger some yukks. DEX
Corabelle
Posted 2007-07-03 10:56 PM (#5008 - in reply to #5004)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Hi Warshot -

Young person? You just made my day. I think that you are about the same age that my brother would have been, and I was born 5 1/2 years after him. I think I am quite a bit older than Dex. I don't have to intimate that I remember WWII. I do remember it vividly, as all that did not serve in the military, but were alive back then, do.

I know the history of WWII. Perhaps about as much as you, but of course from a different perspective - the home front point of view.

I know that dropping the atomic bombs on Japan shortened the war, and saved American lives. I know of the Japanese atrocities - Elmer shared many of them with me. He hated "Japs" who were adults in the 40s - that never changed. Even so, he would not have thought it was any kind of joking matter to, how was it stated, Give gifts of fireworks to the little children of Nagasaki and Hirosihima.

The author of the "horse manure" (his words, I believe) that started all this, talked as though he had personal knowledge of the atrocities, when in fact, he had the same second-hand knowledge that I have. Again, history.

The statement about the "gift" to the Japanes children was tacky and in poor taste. One of the things that separates us (Americans) from Japs and Nazis is our hatred of atrocity.

I didn't embarrass anyone. He embarrassed himself.

I know how Don feels about in-fighting on the BBS, and he has threatened to shut it down, if we don't follow the guidelines. Consequently, I did try to "take it outside" as he has asked us to do. Apparently this didn't work.

And Dex, I will open any post on the BBS that is publicly put there. I'm sorry that you expect only accolades for your "horse manure," and that you were 'blindsided' by, "That's not funny. Sometimes you go too far." The statement stands.

Edited by Corabelle 2007-07-03 11:00 PM
JrKrup, Skimmer
Posted 2007-07-04 12:45 AM (#5010 - in reply to #5008)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Hi Warshot -

Is this Ray Stone's board? Sounds like OlGoat's board, with the venom flying thicker than a spitting cobra convention. I thought he shut it down.

I though this was Ron Gentry's BBS where this stuff doesn't happen.

Perhaps I was mistaken.
Ralph Luther
Posted 2007-07-04 7:44 AM (#5015 - in reply to #4973)
COMSUBBBS

This is what happens when you have a hundred or so people batting the BS back and forth. There is someone that gets bent with the full moon. So come on children, let's be nice and roll with the flow.
jamitch
Posted 2007-07-04 5:35 PM (#5034 - in reply to #5015)
Mess cooking

Since women have nothing substantial to add to a Submarine BBS I for one wish they would just stay away!
John396
Posted 2007-07-04 6:39 PM (#5037 - in reply to #4973)
Old Salt

Cora has been a contributer to this board for for some time now, and if any barb's are throwen it should be by Don. I believe what JrKrup said, are problems started with the closing of OLGoats board. John396
Ron Wert
Posted 2007-07-04 8:03 PM (#5041 - in reply to #4973)
Crew

OK, my two cents worth (you can give me my change next time you see me). Yes; DEXs statement about fireworks for kids was tacky, in poor taste, bordering on the disgusting and about the funniest thing Iv'e read in three days. Inappropriate? Absolutely! Politically Incorrect? Damn Yes! That's why I love it. Do I profess bombing kids? I haven't yet but that doesn't mean things can't change.

Personally, I feel sorry for Corabelle. She never had the pleasure and pain of sitting in the after battery trying to give as good as you got. Picking on anybody and anything just to keep a fairly boring existance exciting and then going out and having a beer (if you could scrounge up a couple of bucks or the slush fund was open and you didn't owe it too much already) with the self same guys who you were trying to destroy with words and vice versa. Believe it or not, it does change how you look at things. Some guys avoided the "discussions" because the didn't like the way it went. Mostly we didn't pick on them. But they were seldom fully enfranchised on the boat. Was our behavior childish? Certainly; it mostly wouldn't be tolerated today in polite society. Fortunately, this AIN"T POLITE SOCIETY. Did I cringe when I read that particular comment? Yes, then I laughed and kept reading because it was fun and funny. So I'm insensitive; probably (probably-yeah, right) and it has been mentioned before. But like we used to say (maybe I'll cross post this in the Submarine sayings thread) flock 'em if they can't take a joke.
Donald L. Johnson
Posted 2007-07-05 1:07 AM (#5046 - in reply to #5041)

Great Sage of the Sea

Ron Wert - 2007-07-04 6:03 PM
Personally, I feel sorry for Corabelle. She never had the pleasure and pain of sitting in the after battery trying to give as good as you got. Picking on anybody and anything just to keep a fairly boring existance exciting and then going out and having a beer (if you could scrounge up a couple of bucks or the slush fund was open and you didn't owe it too much already) with the self same guys who you were trying to destroy with words and vice versa. Believe it or not, it does change how you look at things. Some guys avoided the "discussions" because the didn't like the way it went. Mostly we didn't pick on them. But they were seldom fully enfranchised on the boat. Was our behavior childish? Certainly; it mostly wouldn't be tolerated today in polite society. Fortunately, this AIN"T POLITE SOCIETY. Did I cringe when I read that particular comment? Yes, then I laughed and kept reading because it was fun and funny. So I'm insensitive; probably (probably-yeah, right) and it has been mentioned before. But like we used to say (maybe I'll cross post this in the Submarine sayings thread) flock 'em if they can't take a joke.

I wasn't particularly bothered by the comment about Oppenheimer and the A-bombs. I have a T-shirt that reads "16 Empty Missile Tubes and a Mushroom Cloud - It's Miller Time". Every boat I went to sea on was capable of carrying nuclear weapons, and when they were on board, we were prepared to use them.

What DID bother me was the response to Corabelle's comment that she didn't appreciate that bit of humor, or the comments about Ladies and others who didn't belong.

Ron, you are right, this ain't polite society. But IT AIN'T THE AFTER BATTERY, EITHER. There ARE Ladies present. And Qualified Submariners here who served in different times and for different countries, and have different sensibilities.

I WANT to hear the stories you guys have to tell. I tell a few stories myself. When someone tells me they don't appreciate the humor in one of my stories, I don't take it as a mortal attack on my honor or my manhood, requiring an immediate counter-attack. I just tell them I'm sorry they don't get it, and let it go. Their loss, not mine. No huhu, call Magoo's.

I learn something every time I log on to this Board - from the WWII guys, from the Cold Warriors like you and Dex who served before I did, from my contemporaries, and from the youngsters who are on the Boats now. I DO NOT WANT to have this Board erupt into FLAME WARS every time somebody disagrees with somebody else, because if that happens, Don Gentry WILL shut it down, and then where will we go?

We are all supposed to be adults here. Let's act like it.

Donald L. Johnson
EM1(SS) USN Retired
1973-1993

GaryKC
Posted 2007-07-05 8:50 AM (#5051 - in reply to #4973)

COMSUBBBS

Fellow BBS characters, this site may help, I hope it shrinks the hostilities.

http://www.mwhtc.com/
whalen
Posted 2007-07-05 11:35 AM (#5058 - in reply to #5051)

Great Sage of the Sea

now that's TJ humor!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software