Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The first diesel engines built by Electric Boat for submarines were installed (1913) in the USS NAUTILUS and SEAWOLF, namesakes of the first nuclear powered submarines, also built by Electric Boat.
couldn't resist
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Bear
Posted 2007-07-04 6:29 PM (#5035)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: couldn't resist

Sounds like the old coots still are little kids   "NO GURLS ALLOUD" 

(by the way invoking shutting the board down has not worked in the past. it only seems to inspire them to try evne harder, ignoring works best but I just could pass)

and far as the comments that started all of this if you wouldn't stand up in your local waffle house and loudly say what you are willing to type here then it is out of place here as well in my opinion    and Gurl or not, Corabella is right or no the gift to the children comment is not funny

and by they way you all seem to tolerate a few other NQPs with no problem why discriminate against the girl NQPs and by the way why don't we throw out anyone not wearing USN Silver Dolphins while your at lets get rid of all the non rates as well

and lets make sure while your at that you knock on the door, remove your cover and step forward to the line and state your business

No that funny I don't care who you are!

Bear
Posted 2007-07-04 6:30 PM (#5036 - in reply to #5035)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: couldn't resist

sorry didn't mean to start a new thread meant it as a reply

Ron Wert
Posted 2007-07-04 8:10 PM (#5042 - in reply to #5035)
Crew

Silver dolphins??? I see some names posting here that wear that "other" color dolphins on their chest. Are we to ban them from the board? Why in the hell is everybody taking everything so seriously? Life is NOT serious. Have you really looked around you? This world borders on the rediculous and I'm not sure which side of the border we're actually on. Lighten up. It all counts on 20.
Bear
Posted 2007-07-05 1:58 AM (#5048 - in reply to #5035)

Great Sage of the Sea

well said Ron you got my point exactly

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software