Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: USS SKATE and USS SEADRAGON, after affecting a historic rendezvous under the ice, surfaced together at the North Pole through an opening in the ice on August 1962.
Ski
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Corabelle
Posted 2007-07-15 8:26 PM (#5517)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Ski

Why has the Sterlet Site "been disabled"?
Skii
Posted 2007-07-16 7:08 AM (#5529 - in reply to #5517)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: Ski

|The Sterlet site is still functioning www.usssterlet.com.

the Photo Site company is shutting down, they had many problems and are switching all of their customers
to another Company. In June when they informed me that they couldn't restore our photos they had
lost (due to an internal error on their part) and with their impenidng closing in September I cancelled the
account for a full refund.

I have not selected another program for our web site. Need one with stability. I have looked at many of
them like Flicker, Snapfish, and others. It takes countless hours and days to put in l,500 photos and the
captions to go with them. I still have all the photos and captions to reinstall once I have decided which one
is the most economical and best to go with. At that time I will have another photo album page for the
Sterlet web site. Photo Siute was a very slow and difficult program to maintain.

I welcome all suggestions on how to put photos on our web page, hope to have it completely back on line
by the reunion in October. I would expect ther new quantity with new photos I have or will receive will go
over 2,000 now.

Hope all is well and the work on the book if progressing well - keep me posted (Barker and Lester have
said they will attend the reunioni and do a special Sterlet Star maybe you can bug Doyle and Sara for this
special edition in October.

XXXXXXX
Ski
Sterlet Assn Secy

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software