Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: One of the first women to submerge in a submarine is believed to have been Clara Barton, founder of the American Red Cross.
heard from Nancy
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Bear
Posted 2007-09-18 9:02 PM (#7667)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: heard from Nancy

Has anyone heard fronm Nancy since last Thursday 9/13 I want to know if she got her hats in time and how her book was received. Sent several direct emails with no reply figure maybe she did not get them and was not answering me but the other package made it to a much smaller town on Saturday.

BTW Joop your should be done end of the week first of next setting up two designs

Everyone else the Dutch dolphins will be able to be stitch after that on patches etc.

Edited by Bear 2007-09-18 9:05 PM
Dutchy
Posted 2007-09-19 12:02 PM (#7676 - in reply to #7667)

Crew

Subject: RE: heard from Nancy

Bear - 2007-09-19 4:02 AM

BTW Joop your should be done end of the week first of next setting up two designs

Everyone else the Dutch dolphins will be able to be stitch after that on patches etc.

Bear,

No probleems from the Netherlands
Heave you heart from Patty
Have a nice day

Regards Joop

(flipperbutton.gif)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments flipperbutton.gif (9KB - 1071 downloads)
nancy
Posted 2007-09-24 8:24 AM (#7780 - in reply to #7667)

Old Salt

Bear/Jan:

Bravo! Embroidered hat/visor and apron arrived on Saturday, Sept. 15, just as you promised. I'm indeed grateful for both the gear and your dedication to my order.

Had about 200 at the neighborhood All-American Festival including, among many activities, exhibits for submarines, Tomahawk and F-16 fighter jet. Realized I'm no spring chicken as took me nearly a week for my aching hips, thighs to recover from pre-post festival activities.

Sub cookbook, "Cooking Under Water," still in writing stage. That you would think to embroider the title on an apron and visor terrific. Have put those aside for when -- and I'm being positive -- I eventually do book signings and serve small samples of cinnamon sticky buns.  Portion of book sales proceeds to go to US Sub Vets Scholarship Fund.

Once again, thank you for the attractive embroidered products and for coming through for me. Just printed out your mailing address from web site.

Nancy

Bear
Posted 2007-09-24 8:52 AM (#7781 - in reply to #7667)

Great Sage of the Sea

You are very welcome, I was just concerned that something had happened as we are when anyone disappears for a few days.  Bear

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software