Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: USS GEORGE WASHINGTON, the world's first ballistic missile nuclear powered submarine, constructed in record time, set a record of its own by remaining submerged 67 days on its initial Polaris missile deterrent patrol in the Atlantic.
Booked my Ticket to Chicago....
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Blue from West Oz
Posted 2007-09-21 11:21 PM (#7735)

Master and Commander

Subject: Booked my Ticket to Chicago....

...and a ticket for my 12 yr old son, Daniel. We arrive in Chicago on the 11th of January, 2008.

We depart back home to Perth on the 26th of February, '08.

I would absolutely LOVE to visit lots of you either again or for the first time, BUT, this is not going to be possible. I am as you may realise, coming over to be with Kathy.

We are looking/planning on going to NYC and Washington D.C whilst I am there.....I will get to be her tour guide having been there, done that! lol

Other than that, it is to be there with Kathy and get to see if she is going to pack her bags and move here to Perth. It's a huge call, especially as she will be uprooting her boys life. So my time and effort will be with Kathy and her boys.

I will be able to meet up with one or two of you, the others will be dissapointed, or, relieved, but I hope you understand what I am coming over for.

So, 111 days to go before Blue and Daniel hit the USA.

Something the USA hasn't experienced since February 7th 1964, when the Beatles arrived at Kennedy International Airport!

Blue *_*
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software