Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "I can't say anything bad about Doc Barboza; he cut my hair before I went ashore... and he cured my 'cold' when I came back." -- David Stevens, MM2(SS), USS Archerfish AGSS-311)
Obit Messenger results for 09/27/07
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Pig
Posted 2007-09-27 9:19 AM (#7873)
Plankowner

Subject: Obit Messenger results for 09/27/07

KLIMASZEWSKI, Marcel Paul "Ski", 85, of Pensacola, FL passed away on Tuesday, September 26, 2007. He was born on August 18, 1922 in Wheeling, WV to Bernard and Anna Klimaszewski. He moved to Pensacola in 2003 from Virginia Beach, VA. Ski served in the United States Navy as a Lieutenant Commander and retired after more than 30 years of service during which time he served in WWII and the Korean Conflict. After retiring from the Navy he was a Building Inspector for the City of Virginia Beach for 10 years. He was a member of the Catholic Church, DAV, Submarine Veterans of WWII and International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. He was also an avid golfer and bowler. Ski was preceded in death by his wife, Genevieve; parents, Bernard and Anna Klimaszewski; daughter, Carol Matson; brothers, Ed, Bob, Joe, Leo, Bernard, Raymond, Frances and Richard Klimaszewski, sisters, Theresa Buono and Dolores Woodall. He leaves behind a daughter, Linda Dawson and her husband Patrick; brothers, Irvin, Harry, Fred, Al and Mike Klimaszewski and their wives; grandchildren, Jenifer Jones, Emily Holley, Lindsey Allen and Courtney Miller. The funeral service will be held 12:00 p.m. on Friday, September 28, 2007 at Nativity of Our Lord with Father Raymond Mullins officiating. Interment will follow in Barrancas National Cemetery. BAYVIEW FISHER-POU CHAPEL, is in charge of arrangements. The family will receive friends from 6:00-8:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 27, 2007 at Bayview Fisher-Pou Chapel.

nancy
Posted 2007-09-29 11:55 AM (#7901 - in reply to #7873)

Old Salt

Subject: RE: Obit Messenger results for 09/27/07

Resting under the sunny yardarm of God's boat.
Ralph Luther
Posted 2007-09-30 3:16 PM (#7916 - in reply to #7873)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Obit Messenger results for 09/27/07

Marcel was a former crew member onboard the USS Sennet SS-408 as an IC1(SS) during the years 1950-1955.
Rest Your Oars, Marcel and go with the Lord.
Thank you for your Service and Dedication.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software