Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: George Washington Endorsed the use of the first American submarine, David Bushnell's TURTLE, during the Revolution. Following the vessel's attack on a British man-of-war, he discussed the potential use of submarines in a letter to Thomas Jefferson.
PC idiots running amuk!
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Blue from West Oz
Posted 2007-10-25 4:01 AM (#8467 - in reply to #8454)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: PC idiots running amuk!

Ralph Luther - 2007-10-25 9:53 AM
Okay, Blue, you can put the check in the mail tomorrow.

oh, you only want a 'check' in the mail, phew, for a moment there I thought you were going to ask for a 'cheque'!

OK, one 'tick' coming your way....

Blue *_*
Ralph Luther
Posted 2007-10-25 6:39 AM (#8471 - in reply to #8318)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: PC idiots running amuk!

Shucks Cora, I can't tell you what I'll be doing this afternoon let alone Christmas time. Now about this snow business. It does snow big time in South Dakota. Problem is, the winds keep the snow airborne until it gets too heavy and then plop it all drops at one time.
About these Black Hills. You are right about who named them as such. Way back then they weren't stupid, ya know. They had the place figured out. The same holds true for the Indians living around the area where New York City is today. Way back then they knew what that place was going to turn in to. Why do you think they gave that place away for a few beads and trinkets.
Corabelle
Posted 2007-10-25 4:11 PM (#8493 - in reply to #8471)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Darn, Ralph - I'm so disappointed.

- I went shopping for a nice, new bed for you and your lovely bride, for when you come at Christmas time. Ok, make it Thanksgiving. Or New Years.

I also expected a comment on the horse-breaking. Oh, poop, that expression is not PC. I think it's called "training" now. You do that with a "horse-whisperer." Oh, yeah, they can bring Robert Redford out here anytime. Anytime.

My daughter and son-in-law have a beautiful Morgan stallion. He's the prettiest horse I've ever seen. I love to watch him run. They haven't had good luck with breeding to Morgan mares, however. He does well with their wild mustang mare. (Can I say that here?) Guess he's something of a low-brow.

I understand about not knowing what I'm going to do this afternoon. Or, evening - it's already 5:04 pm.

New subject: Does anyone know anything about the new Shingles vaccine? My doctor won't give it yet (or anymore), because a couple of his patients that did get the shot, ended up with shingles. NSR, but most on the board are old enough to be subject to this horrible condition. Elmer had shingles when he died. I've wondered if it might have contributed to his death. Anyone have any new info on this vaccine? I've had shingles, but not nearly as extensive as Elmer's. His was on one side, front and back of his entire torso.

Cora

Edited by Corabelle 2007-10-25 4:13 PM
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software