Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "Submariners are a special brotherhood, either all come to the surface or no one does. On a submarine, the phrase all for one and one for all is not just a slogan, but reality.” -- VADM Rudolf Golosov of the Russian Navy
Some Dex Armstrong advice.
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Corabelle
Posted 2007-10-23 10:43 PM (#8419)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Some Dex Armstrong advice.

How many times have you told me, Dex, "If what I say bothers you (whatever current name your're calling me), just don't open my posts?" What's the male term for Harpie? Isn't that someone who harps on the same thing, such as , "Just don't open my posts."

Or - if you're compelled to open them, don't mention it on the board. Or, are you searching for support from the "lads with the heavy cajones"?

So - if what I say bothers you, Dex, just don't read my posts. Let's think about that. There's no possible way that you could see that I have disagreed with you if you haven't read whatever it is that I've said. I think Ski said it at least twice in his post. Dumb.

Someone else said that they don't read what I post. Then how do they know whether they agree or disagree? Duh!

Another remarked, "Only two of how many?" Where were you a month or so ago, when many disagreed with our 'bard," and one of them told Dex that, "It takes more than cajones to make a man." ? I don't think there's a man or gurl on this board that doesn't love and respect that 'someone.'

When you (once again, ho hum) said "we" dropped the bombs from the Enola Gay, were you piloting the plane, or just dropping the bombs? Seems as though you often put yourself in a place and time where you were - what? - five years old, and "we" were doing all kinds of things. If you meant "our nation," then perhaps it would have made the point better if it had been worded thusly. 'Cause "we," you and I, my friend, weren't there in that plane on that day.

By the way, it takes an awful lot for Ski to come out like he has done twice now in the last six weeks or so.

Now, Dex, don't read my posts.

I'll drink to that.

However, for whoever's reading this, I have not promised not to read or comment on anything that's posted on a public forum.

Cora

Edited by Corabelle 2007-10-23 10:48 PM
Blue from West Oz
Posted 2007-10-24 4:40 AM (#8422 - in reply to #8419)

Master and Commander

Subject: Cora, as we all know.....

...there is practicing, and there is preaching.

Having being ( edit - that should be 'been' ) peed off a few times by people, and no doubt doing the same to them....my only advice is to not let the small stuff worry you.

'IF' Don bans you, then that's when you need to listen! lol

Here's to you Cora

Blue *_*

Edited by Blue from West Oz 2007-10-24 4:40 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software