Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: During their wartime operations submarines have engaged in some unusual maritime actions. One undersea craft slugged it out with the infantry and field artillery while other submarines destroyed a zeppelin, a bus, and a railroad train.
CURE FOR CRS
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

MAD DOG
Posted 2007-10-26 5:00 AM (#8521)

Master and Commander

Subject: CURE FOR CRS

I mentioned in another thread that medical science should develop a cure for the dreaded CRS. I have come to the conclusion that we have own cure right here and his name is Dex.Your recolections of our mostly misspent youth,although slightly embellished and somewhat incredulous,are frightenly acurate.Your "inane ramblings"(lol)bring back a s#@tload of memories(some of which are dear to our hearts,others are just friggin scarey).How in the hell did those of us who lived your stories manage to stay alive so long?I guess it's true that the creator looks out for fools,drunks,and brothers of the 'phin.Keep 'em comming,shipmate, and may you never be afflicted with CRS as the rest of us are.
dirty dave
Posted 2007-10-26 11:34 AM (#8536 - in reply to #8521)

Crew

Subject: RE: CURE FOR CRS

You are right on Mad Dog.The post is great and those of us whose minds are not bogged down with the trival Bull Sh-- on this net can look back at our youth and laugh at the simple and sometimes stupid things we did and will continue to do.We may getting older,but our minds are young and we still want to go ashore and chase our youthfull dreams with the best people in the world,our" Brothers of the Phin."

At our age midnight liberty might be O.K. and probably fewer beers

Dirty Dave
Flapper
Posted 2007-10-26 11:39 AM (#8537 - in reply to #8536)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: CURE FOR CRS

dirty dave - 2007-10-25 11:34 PM

{snip}

At our age midnight liberty might be O.K. and probably fewer beers

Dirty Dave

DD, all I know is that we had 'Cinderella Liberty' all through my first WestPac trip in the mid-sixties ... and somehow we had MORE than enough time to get into all the trouble we wanted!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software