Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: Beeman Center at Sub Base Pearl Harbor was named for Arthur C Beeman, PhMC aboard the USS AMBERJACK (SS-219) on 4-Feb-43 - He was killed while the sub was engaged in a in gun action with a Japanese ammo ship..
Anyone visited by ghosts last night? Only sub-ralted if you were visited by inhabitants of the net.
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Corabelle
Posted 2007-11-01 6:06 PM (#8815)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Anyone visited by ghosts last night? Only sub-ralted if you were visited by inhabitants of the net.

That was 'sposed to read, "Inhabitants of the nether world. (Ran out of room.) There were a few at my front door, but only a couple could be classified as genuine ghosts. I did have a race car driver and a policeman - not too scary.

Now (dag-nab-it) I have to eat all the left-over candy. Darn! Good thing I bought only things that I like.

Cora
RCK
Posted 2007-11-01 6:21 PM (#8816 - in reply to #8815)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Anyone visited by ghosts last night? Only sub-ralted if you were visited by inhabitants of the

We had about 20 various Ghosts,Goblins,Witches, and Star Wars charecters of all sizes and shapes. There were fewer than usual but I suppose parties are taking over the house to house scene. Anyway the tikes were the cutest and make for a fun evening for all.
Jim M.
Posted 2007-11-02 4:47 AM (#8826 - in reply to #8815)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: Anyone visited by ghosts last night? Only sub-ralted if you were visited by inhabitants of the

Took my little girl out trick-or-treating .. her first time. Actually, her second time, but first time in costume..when I asked her what she was.. Stephie said "I'm a Bunny Rabbit". Have some photos of her in her bunny costume on the digital camera..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software