Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "No one has done more to prevent conflict - no one has made a greater sacrifice for the cause for Peace - than you, America's proud missile submarine family. You stand tall among our heroes of the Cold War.” -- Gen. Colin Powell
Update on Ray
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

dex armstrong
Posted 2007-11-05 2:28 AM (#8943)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Update on Ray

Ray's unable to connect with the internet,(His Words) "My laptop went TU....think both of the power gerbils died and the cockroaches went on strike." I do my best to keep him up to date as best I can. He's scheduled to rendevous with Tim Spoon and another boatsailor, next weekend. Tim, He's really looking forward to it. Here's the latest....Both parents have returned home under some form of "live at home" round the clock hospice care. Ray's Step Mother, seems to be phasing in and out of lucidity and her prognosis based on rate of decline, has Ray thinking that she will not reach the holiday season. Ray's Dad...Captain Stone underwent an MRI during his brief period of hospitalization. The procedure indicated that his problems are, in addition to expected conditions associated with the normal aging process of a 94 year old gentleman....circulatory problems associated with blood flow to the legs. It is believed that the complications have arisen as side effects of some arterial bypass surgery Capt. Stone had several years ago. Ray, and his Father's attending physicians have detected the onset of mild dementia in his Father. However, if I read Ray correctly, the memory distractions are intermittant and at times Ray has no problem communicating. I told him of the wonderful posts in threads on this board...and he is deeply grateful. These are tough times for Ray and please keep him and his Mother and Father in your thoughts and prayers. DEX
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software