Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the ass with a banjoā€¯ -- Chief Officer Steward Dogan on the USS Gurnard during WWII
well hell
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Stoops
Posted 2007-11-18 8:57 PM (#9297)
Master and Commander

Subject: well hell

I've known the Brat since 1998 and Doc Gardner only over the last few years....and you know what? It doesn't male a damn.....Submariners and their folks are as tight a group as you can get.. Beeghly and I have been honored to know the Ator family from the time they all came down to support the Cavalla Restoration efforts in 1998.....Roy, June, and Robin, aka "the brat", and I am honored to call that family friends! If you really want to know what it is like to live in Texas and have a need, you don't have to look much farther than Lipan, where the Ators are.

I don't think you can profile a family that can beat Roy Ator and June....a couple that have been together since Noah and the flood (though Roy was as SN at the time) and who have raised a family that supports fully an unabashed PRO AMERICAN aganda that I wish more of us would.

I am so happy Robin (yeah, you, BRAT!) will be coming home! I am so proud of her....never had a doubt that she could do whatever she wanted to!!!!!!!

Congatulations, Robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software