Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The USS Blenny SS 324, on her last patrol of WW II sank 63 vessels. One by torpedo and 62 by deck gunfire, demolition charges set by boarding parties or by burning. On several occasions shotguns were fired through the boats bottoms. These were all vessels under the 500 ton JANAC limit for tonnage sunk and not counted in the "official" totals or ships sunk. This is also a record for the most vessels ever sunk by a submarine on one patrol.
My diagnosis
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Gil
Posted 2023-03-23 6:50 PM (#103410)
Master and Commander

Subject: My diagnosis

Great news today.  My previous diagnosis of having Fibromyalgia seems to be incorrect.  A PT visit turned into testing, testing. and testing an ending in Emergency again..  Bottom line I walked out of Kaiser $120 poorer after six hours, but with an answer,  An MRI shows a severely pinched nerve because of a bulging disc and now I have a steroid, anti inflammatory meds, and pain killers to reduce the bulge and lessen the pain. Medication co-payment $16.

Anybody use Prednisone for this.  Doc says complete healing could take a year, but a little bit of reducing the bulge may do wonders for me, and I'm hoping for quick relief.  Just upset Kaiser doctors did not give me an MRI sooner and kept me in pain and mystery for 47 straight days while they seemed as baffled as me.
Holland Club
Posted 2023-03-23 7:31 PM (#103411 - in reply to #103410)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: My diagnosis

Glad you got a solution. Best of luck to you.
Gil
Posted 2023-03-24 1:24 AM (#103412 - in reply to #103410)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: My diagnosis

Thanks, I was getting back to my Navy days.  I went nearly 48 days without a normal shower.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software