Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: Leonardo da Vinci, the Florentine Renaissance inventor and artist, developed plans for an underwater warship but kept them secret. He was afraid that it would make war even more frightful than it already was.
Ray "Olgoat" Stone Report
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

dex armstrong
Posted 2008-03-08 4:52 AM (#13634)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Ray "Olgoat" Stone Report

Yesterday Stoops shot a flaming arrow into my tee-pee with a note tied to it stating (translation of indian talk message follows) "You falling down on job..no news many moons on Goatman...Get off fat butt and git news on location of meestur goato." Talked to Ray late last night. At the time he was in Seattle waiting to board a plane for home, I volunteered to meet him at Reagan Airport upon arrival but he had that covered. Just got off the phone with him. He tried to crank The Bordello-mobile (The Bordello-mobi8le is Rays car. The sonuvabitch has everything you can stuff into a car the size of a DE...Magic Fingers seats, dashboard blender, Bose symphany hall sound system, condom vending machine, GPS that gives directions in forty-two languages, a stewardess and back seat wet bar, DVD player and walk-in cigar humidor and hooks for removed lingerie....this morning it also has a deader than hell battery. We have our monthly SubVets meeting this morning and I am leaving in a few minutes to pick up El Goato and haul his worthless butt to the giant pow-wow. El Goato is home...back in his cave and "Ready for love"....Mothers lock up your daughters. Hey Stoops, Am I off the hook? DEX
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-03-08 4:58 AM (#13636 - in reply to #13634)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Ray "Olgoat" Stone Report

Good to hear the the OLD ONE is back on his home turf. Now maybe the elements will begin to settle back into place. I'm sure that Pres. Bush is beginning to relax since he's been getting the blame for everything.
Blue from West Oz
Posted 2008-03-08 5:00 AM (#13637 - in reply to #13636)

Master and Commander

Subject: President Bush???....

...you have done nothing but blame everything on me!!.....especially the 'elements'! lol

Shame Ray wasn't home when we had our get together.....but anyways, "welcome back Ray"

Blue *_*
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-03-08 5:11 AM (#13639 - in reply to #13634)
COMSUBBBS

Oh, Ah, Yeah, that's right, we blamed the weather on you. Ray messed up the other er a elements.
He sure did miss a good time in Annapolis and we missed seeing him too.
Ric
Posted 2008-03-08 8:17 AM (#13647 - in reply to #13634)

Plankowner

Lock up your daughters, hell,... protect your livestock...oh, wait,... that's Ramjet......
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2008-03-08 12:10 PM (#13656 - in reply to #13634)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Ray "Olgoat" Stone Report...Welcome home, Ray...

Good to have you back on this side of the World. Please give him our best, Dex.

Patti & "John Garry" Lynn
RCK
Posted 2008-03-08 1:24 PM (#13658 - in reply to #13634)
Master and Commander

Me thinks with all the bullhokey Ray had to put up with while running his BBS, the surgery was a walk in the park. Glad to hear your doin well. Best wishes to you and yours.
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-03-08 3:26 PM (#13662 - in reply to #13634)

COMSUBBBS

RCK, Ray didn't have surgery, that was Garry aka John....Ray went to California to care for both Mother and Father in the terminal stages of thier lives. Both passed away and Ray took care of the details of memorial services, disposition of family effects and records...the division of the Estate and tying up the loose ends and managing the unexpected. In short, he deid what loyal sons are expected to do. I drove him to SubVets earlier today. If I can be very serious for a moment...All of the posts especially the entries in the funeral home registry, made by the members of Gentry's Flying Circus meant more than he will ever be able to express in a post of appreciation Ray is a big ape not given to emotional outburst and teary eyed weepy gushing statement but as he turned the pages in the memorial book compiled by the funeral directoir, that included your expressions of repect, he got a little choked up and looked at me and sauid..."How damn lucky we are to be card carrying members of this magnificent Brotherhood." Let me add an AMEN to that. He's back, looks good...is as ornery as usual...and is presently waiting for Triple A to arrive and resurect his auto battery....RCK, you may have hit on a great idea...We may have to send him in for a California attitude ectomy...He says "Hey Dude" a lot, has GO HILLARY tattooed on both eyelids...lip rivets...fushia colored hair and a Tee shirt reading "To Hell with the Berkley Campus Cops" He's heading back out to California after he takes care of what he needs to around here....and catches up on patting barmaid behinds and winking at old ladies going in to get their legs waxed and pick up their chain link underwired bras. DEX
RCK
Posted 2008-03-08 4:06 PM (#13663 - in reply to #13634)
Master and Commander

UH,OH! I shoulda looked at earlier posts and I shoulda realized that an operation would have worn out a half dozen surgeons, a dozen gas passers, and dulled a couple gross of Bard Parker Scapules tryin to get through the hyde of an old smoke boat sailor. Glad to hear he's not sick!
Darrin
Posted 2008-03-08 6:09 PM (#13668 - in reply to #13634)

Great Sage of the Sea

been away from the boards way too long, didn't know that the Olgoat's folks had passed away... damn shame... Ray for what it's worth I am sorry for your loss shipmate and may they be in a better place now.
Hand Salute...

Two

Darrin
Flapper
Posted 2008-03-08 10:34 PM (#13677 - in reply to #13647)

Master and Commander

Ric - 2008-03-08 9:17 AMLock up your daughters, hell,... protect your livestock...oh, wait,... that's Ramjet......

I dunno, ric; that pretty much appies to ANY 3-sheets-to-the-wind boat sailor.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software