Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "Again I ask, who really are our Hero’s? They are the men who have, since the first day of our great country, left their families and friends and gone to war asking for nothing and giving all." -- Gary Walker
It's a shame I am a law abiding citizen....
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Blue from West Oz
Posted 2008-03-08 4:57 AM (#13635)

Master and Commander

Subject: It's a shame I am a law abiding citizen....

....and lucky for the 8 @&^&(()@# dogs that live next door to me that have been yapping away for the past 3 hours and 35 minutes!

I complained about it to the local council before I headed off on my trip....you are only allowed 2 dogs unless you are a breeder and even then you have to lose the puppies as soon as they are old enough. Unfortunately our laws wrt dogs are not 'strong enough'. I rang the police and they washed their hands of it..."it's a council issue"

I can't talk to the jerk who lives there as he is a person who swears at his wife and kids, so what hope do I have?

Next time I hear him yelling abuse at them then the police will hear about it......but in the meantime, I have a dog problem and I wish I had the balls to bait them.

8 yapping dogs for 3 hours ands 35 minutes is enough to drive a man crazy!!!

Maybe a molotov cocktail on his roof might do the trick!

Blue *_*
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-03-08 5:07 AM (#13638 - in reply to #13635)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: It's a shame I am a law abiding citizen....

Let's see now, what was that email I sent you about getting close to 50? Something in there about menopause?
Let's see now, mate, since it is summer there I am sure you have your windows open. I am also sure that your neighbor would enjoy the music you play at an elevated level in order to drown out the dog barking sounds.
Blue from West Oz
Posted 2008-03-08 5:12 AM (#13640 - in reply to #13638)

Master and Commander

Subject: I like my music....

...but I certainly don't play it loud for 3 1/2 hours and most definitely NOT at 1745 to 2130 hours.

I generally don't have the windows open, even now at 80f at 2215 hours...I have a fan in my room.

That reminds me, time for bed, working tomorrow. ( we had a prisoner threaten an officer with a knife today, by the time I had rushed there, he was subdued....by 20 officers. )

Blue *_*
Sewer Pipe Snipe
Posted 2008-03-08 3:23 PM (#13661 - in reply to #13640)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: I like my music....

Twenty Officers? Isn't that piling on? Definately not fair. Surely you will be hearing from the Baraster. Wonder if I spelled that right? As to the dogs, my Father always said it isn't the dogs fault, but the owners. I had heard of one individual that would collect all the dog feces he could find and sling it about his neighbor's yard. When they weren't there of course. Finally the neighbor decided he had too many dogs and got rid of them all.
Flapper
Posted 2008-03-08 10:42 PM (#13678 - in reply to #13661)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: I like my music....

Sewer Pipe Snipe - 2008-03-08 4:23 PMTwenty Officers? Isn't that piling on? Definately not fair. Surely you will be hearing from the Baraster barrister. Wonder if I spelled that right? As to the dogs, my Father always said it isn't the dogs fault, but the owners. I had heard of one individual that would collect all the dog feces he could find and sling it about his neighbor's yard. When they weren't there of course. Finally the neighbor decided he had too many dogs and got rid of them all.

There: fixed it for you! What are shipmates for?
Sewer Pipe Snipe
Posted 2008-03-09 5:23 AM (#13679 - in reply to #13635)
Master and Commander

Thank you kind sir.
Jim M.
Posted 2008-03-09 7:26 AM (#13680 - in reply to #13635)

Great Sage of the Sea

...Maybe a molotov cocktail on his roof might do the trick!

Blue *_*

Blue, molotovs are too messy... way back when, when I used to get into stereo wars in the dorms in college, I'd put on the Apocalypse Now soundtrack.. during the helicopter attack scene.. blasted the speakers out the window of my dorm room... never had a problem after that...
John Bay
Posted 2008-03-09 9:48 AM (#13684 - in reply to #13635)
Old Salt

Get some of Docs bagpipe music and let her rip! That quieted down my neighbors stereo. I only had to do it once!
Blue from West Oz
Posted 2008-03-09 4:42 PM (#13695 - in reply to #13680)

Master and Commander

Subject: That, I have and can do....

....love that part of the soundtrack also!

As for Doc's bagpipe music.....John Bay you are angrateful tone deaf Mainiac who doesn't appreciate the beautiful music that the good doctor plays! ( How did I go there Fred? )

he he he....

BTW, I think me yelling out " about bloody time, that was almost 4 hours of barking dogs" may have had some affect as I haven't heard on in almost 2 days now.

Blue *_*
John Bay
Posted 2008-03-09 4:58 PM (#13696 - in reply to #13695)
Old Salt

Subject: RE: That, I have and can do....

Rethinking Gun Control Laws at least a little bit, are we?

Hey! What quarters are Daniel missing?
MAD DOG
Posted 2008-03-09 5:03 PM (#13697 - in reply to #13635)

Master and Commander

Blue,Play em some Tommy Cox at loud +10.
That outa fix em.
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-03-09 5:10 PM (#13698 - in reply to #13635)

COMSUBBBS

Every time I see anything about Austrailia, they show these great big honking monster crocs....You flip on the television and there's that Aussie guy who got "done in" by some stingray, and he's riding some oversized lizard bareback...or Crocadile Dundee running around with a hat band full of croc teeth. So I figure that the sonuvabitches must be readily available...Look in your yellow pages (the commercial phone listing book), under "MEAN AS HELL DOG EATING CROCADILES" and tell them to deliver two very hungry buggers to the fellows backyard at 2AM. I would assume that a rapid,"barking dogs to croc poop conversion" would most likely solve your problem...you might even get an unexpected bonus "lousy neighbor to croc poop" conversion. At the very least you would have made two new croc friends. DEX
Flapper
Posted 2008-03-09 5:15 PM (#13699 - in reply to #13635)

Master and Commander

Tommy Cox is way too mellow for these purposes! Doc Gardner at high volume is good, but IMHO opera arias are the way to go; a so-so soprano who cracks on the high notes is particularly effective.

John Bay
Posted 2008-03-09 5:16 PM (#13701 - in reply to #13699)
Old Salt

Effective or offensive???
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software