Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: United States Submarines destroyed a total of 1,314 Japanese ships during World War II, including one battleship, eight aircraft carriers, fifteen cruisers, forty-two destroyers, and twenty-three submarines. Against this score, fifty-two U.S. Submarines were lost.
Damn you DEX!
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

JrKrup, Skimmer
Posted 2008-03-13 8:52 PM (#13815)

Master and Commander

Subject: Damn you DEX!

You sent me that book, SHAMELESS EXPLOITATION. I received it in the mail yesterday, put it in the bathroom to read it while on the pot. I'm now on chapter 17, and was only BARE-ly able to unstick my derrier from the toilet seat and waddle to the computer. Now I have a ring around my butt.

If I would have read any more, without taking this complaining break, I would be stuck there, like that lady thats in the news about being stuck on the pot for many days, ... so long that she has pressure sores that cemented her to the large holed seat. They had to remove the seat from the throne and the hospital had to remove her from the seat.

Well, turn-about is fair play, and today I sent you a book by MY favorite author. Now it's YOUR turn to stick your buns to the biffy.

Talk about turning the other cheek!

At least we like the same kind of literature, and no, it ain't Naked Nymphos of the Amazon. This IS a family board afterall!
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-03-14 1:28 PM (#13830 - in reply to #13815)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Jon, Are you a toilet reader?

John, I'm a lifetime toilet reader...at ten, I could read an entire BOYS LIFE MAGAZINE parked in the white tile magical library...Nothing more satifying than a trip to the literary research facility. I once had the Tijuanna El Scootos visiting my Aunt and spent several hours in her library facility with access only to a two month old FAMILY CIRCLE and a God only knows how old WOMAN"S DAY....By the time I was cured I could make a maccaroni, ground beef and cheddar cheese casserole and sratch peach cobbler in my sleep, blindfold and with a bucket duct taped to my head. THANKS for the kind post. DEX
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software