Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile... can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction,...' I served in the United States Navy'.” -- John F. Kennedy
Has anyone read the Detroit Police logs lately?
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Stoops
Posted 2008-03-23 5:28 PM (#14215)
Master and Commander

Subject: Has anyone read the Detroit Police logs lately?

I just know that the Michigan quack is heading for trouble. He's got an evil sense of humor and couple that with a computer controlled bionic box injecting him with pain killers periodically, it is a recipe for disaster....he's already admitted to a few cunning schemes....
Last I heard, he had paid some little kids to walk behind him with their fingers in their ears and their eyes closed as if they were ready for a big bang. Also there were some rumors that he was in local banks "suggesting" that the tellers hadn't given him "enough" while shaking his hips to show the device with all the wires!

I prefer the old days when Doc would just come to your house and steal you blind......

Sewer Pipe Snipe
Posted 2008-03-24 3:49 AM (#14223 - in reply to #14215)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Has anyone read the Detroit Police logs lately?

I have it on good authority, John, that he has a back pack to carry it in. More impressive in that heavily Muslem populated area.
Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-03-24 4:38 AM (#14225 - in reply to #14215)

Master and Commander

Stoops - 2008-03-23 6:28 PM

I just know that the Michigan quack is heading for trouble. He's got an evil sense of humor and couple that with a computer controlled bionic box injecting him with pain killers periodically, it is a recipe for disaster....he's already admitted to a few cunning schemes....
Last I heard, he had paid some little kids to walk behind him with their fingers in their ears and their eyes closed as if they were ready for a big bang. Also there were some rumors that he was in local banks "suggesting" that the tellers hadn't given him "enough" while shaking his hips to show the device with all the wires!

I prefer the old days when Doc would just come to your house and steal you blind......

This morning under the cover of darkness a sinister crew consisting of a Registered Nurse (looked suspiciously like my wife) and a Scottie Terrierist (known to push people down on the ice and the lick their face) snuck into my bedroom and proceeded to remove the pain pump that was causing such consternation among my neighbors. All the wiring has been removed and nothing remains in that part of my leg except for some residual tape marks and a small hole about the size of an entrance wound from a 5.56. The device, cleverly disguised as a Stryker PainPump2 has been whisked away by another unknown participant from SOONN. I have since learned that the Acronym stands for Strategic Office of Nosy Neighbors. I am now rendered harmless and can only threaten my neighbors by waving my crutches at them from my front window and screaming Gaelic phrases that loosely translated are requests for more Single Malt.
The Detroit Police Department has refused to get involved because they find it much more fun to investigate the mayor.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Roy Ator
Posted 2008-03-24 5:38 AM (#14226 - in reply to #14225)

Great Sage of the Sea

At least you know that we've been thinking about you, Doc!

Continued caution with those crutches is advisable too.
RCK
Posted 2008-03-24 8:11 AM (#14227 - in reply to #14225)
Master and Commander

Single Malt!!!!Single Malt!!!! I'm on my way. I know for a fact that ex bubble head medics require help in consuming single malt liquor. They can't remain upright and are in danger of breakin somethin else!!! Listen for the WHOP WHOP WHOP of rotor blades .....that'll be the rescue party come to save ya from harm!!!
Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-03-25 3:37 AM (#14259 - in reply to #14227)

Master and Commander

You coming in a HUEY? I'll never forget that sound; make sure it's a gunship and not a "slick". We'll need some cover when we crack open the next bottle. Don't forget to bring the Slim Jim's and the pickled eggs.
Jim M.
Posted 2008-03-25 3:56 AM (#14260 - in reply to #14259)

Great Sage of the Sea

Doc Gardner - 2008-03-25 3:37 AM

You coming in a HUEY? I'll never forget that sound; make sure it's a gunship and not a "slick".

Hey Doc.. three gunships with 20 mike mike and 7.62 are gonna prep the area for a LAPES drop of stuff from a 130..good enough for ya??
Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-03-25 6:01 AM (#14263 - in reply to #14260)

Master and Commander

Jim M. - 2008-03-25 4:56 AM

Doc Gardner - 2008-03-25 3:37 AM

You coming in a HUEY? I'll never forget that sound; make sure it's a gunship and not a "slick".

Hey Doc.. three gunships with 20 mike mike and 7.62 are gonna prep the area for a LAPES drop of stuff from a 130..good enough for ya??

You have a 130? We got our stuff from a Caribou. Tell the gunship the wind is from the northwest at 5-10 mph; I'll pop a red smoke when I hear him coming.
Jim M.
Posted 2008-03-25 8:29 AM (#14265 - in reply to #14263)

Great Sage of the Sea

Doc Gardner - 2008-03-25 6:01 AM

You have a 130? ...

Uh huh...and how, might I ask oh metal-legged one, am I supposed to carry enough to settle you down?? in a BUFF?? Methinks not...
Darrin
Posted 2008-03-25 4:04 PM (#14278 - in reply to #14215)

Great Sage of the Sea

If that flight of Huey's leave with out me being in the Door gunners spot there Jim I am gonna be pissed... while I love the BUFF's (Big Ugly Fat F#$%*r) or B-52 to those who didn't know already, the Rolling thunder is one of the weirdest/coolest things that I have ever felt in my life. Honestly I prefer the MOAB tho being pushed out of the back of a C-130 and firewalling it to get away in time.... (Mother Of All Bombs) 20 THOUSAND pounds of TNT is a large steel case ready to mess up an enemy for a while. Doc I got your back, they ain't takin you without a fight (-;
Darrin
Posted 2008-03-25 4:06 PM (#14279 - in reply to #14215)

Great Sage of the Sea

Talk nice and I might bring a squadron of AH-64D Apache's fully loaded ready for war... Gotta pull a LOT of strings for that one tho
Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-03-26 2:42 AM (#14292 - in reply to #14279)

Master and Commander

Darrin - 2008-03-25 5:06 PM

Talk nice and I might bring a squadron of AH-64D Apache's fully loaded ready for war... Gotta pull a LOT of strings for that one tho

Hopefully this link will show you the Caribou I was referring to. It had an Air Force designation of C7 but was originally flown by the Army until the Air Force got jealous. Sort of resembles a miniature C-130 and could take off and land in a very short distance.

http://kr.img.blog.yahoo.com/ybi/1/24/56/shinecommerce/folder/20/img_20_2285_6?1141697384.jpg

Darrin
Posted 2008-03-26 9:58 AM (#14305 - in reply to #14215)

Great Sage of the Sea

I know what a Caribou is Doc, we have one here on post and I have worked on it.. She is painted in the Army Golden Knights colors and the Viet Nam vets have been bitching about it not being painted in the Army green scheme. Just thought that you would love to have a couple of well armed Apache's sitting over your shoulder ready to go, I know I do.
Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-03-26 11:30 AM (#14306 - in reply to #14305)

Master and Commander

As long as you guys got my six I'm good to go.
Sewer Pipe Snipe
Posted 2008-03-26 1:47 PM (#14307 - in reply to #14306)
Master and Commander

Say Doc? Charlie has red smoke too. Since you've said it on the open circuit, which color you really gonna pop? Now thats one that will make your mind go back many years. Spread the panels and give the gunships intended direction and yardage to strike. The slicks will be loaded from the 42nd, so make sure they know your a friendly.
Darrin
Posted 2008-03-26 2:39 PM (#14310 - in reply to #14215)

Great Sage of the Sea

Screw the smoke, while it looks cool use the Infra Red panels and IR Chem lights (only at night) to let the friendlys know where you are at... Now if someone could round up an AC-130 this would be a hell of a hoot to be there to hear it all start..

Hell yes I got yours and those on this BBS's back, especially if you start playing those bag pipes before we start shooting and everything starts going booooom around us. Give me the grid square and transport and a weapon and we are golden, I can provide both if needed but requesting weapons and transport to ensure a real good time
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software