Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: In a fraction of a second they are projected into eternity and will never possess a final resting home.They have graves without bodies, they are an exceptional breed of people....It is of utmost pride to me to have met these men, those lords that I salute, praise and admire. - Winston Churchill on Clearance Divers September 1944
I Can't Stand It...
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Curt
Posted 2008-03-27 9:10 AM (#14328)

Old Salt

Subject: I Can't Stand It...

...You Can't Go Home Again http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23828111/ !

Curt
Blue from West Oz
Posted 2008-03-27 6:37 PM (#14338 - in reply to #14328)

Master and Commander

Subject: I only ever bought ONE Edition....

....and that was the 1980 edition with John Lennon's last interview....so I did indeed buy it for the articles within.

I went home on leave, here in Perth. I left it lying about in my bedroom and my Grandmother decided she would clean my room for me.

She threw away the above mentioned Playboy, I told her 'it WAS for the John Lennon article' and she didn't believe me.

Come to think of it, she threw away two important items of mine ( which I always used to remind her of ) the playboy and my favourite t-shirt which was the USS Enterprise which I had been on when it came to Perth around '77/78 ish.

I have learnt a few things from Playboy and read some really good interviews/articles etc....there was even one about the Aussie Submarine Squadron which was great. ( I of course borrowed those Playboys from POD ...Filthy bugger )

Blue*_*

RCK
Posted 2008-03-27 6:54 PM (#14340 - in reply to #14328)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: I Can't Stand It...

You can probably find a replacement for your Enterprise T shirt here. Be sure to click on the carrier and not the sci fi starship page

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/aircraft+carriers
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-03-28 6:30 AM (#14346 - in reply to #14328)

COMSUBBBS

Curt, The problem may rest with the fact that Phillipine females are configured anatomically different...maybe they suffer from massive skin erruptions.... have twenty seven toes or belly buttons the size of Campbell Soup cans....who knows? But it must be boing as hell sitting in a barbershop with nothing to read but church bulletins. DEX
Flapper
Posted 2008-03-28 5:09 PM (#14373 - in reply to #14346)

Master and Commander

Dex, any old Olongapo (Subic Bay) vet can reassure you ... Au contraire! Filipina honeys have all the right parts in all the right places. The Philipines were a great liberty stop, back in the golden days of yore, in the 60s.
I could testify in more detail, but reserve the right to claim the protections pursuant to the 5th Ammendment of the US Constitution.
BTDT

Edited by Flapper 2008-03-28 5:11 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software