Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The self-propelled torpedo, which gets its name from the eel TORPEDO ELECTRICUS, was invented by Robert Whitehead in 1868, a number of years before a practical submarine was developed.
Casey Yeager
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

RCK
Posted 2008-03-28 4:26 PM (#14364)
Master and Commander

Subject: Casey Yeager

Ten year old Casey Yeager lay in the hospital dying from cancer. She had one wish to see her father before she died. Her father was in jail, I don't know why,but authorities would not allow him to go to the hospital and see his daughter for one last time. Finally the prison officials relented and allowed him to visit her. He stood by her, holding her hand and told her he loved her. She died the next day. How sad
Darrin
Posted 2008-03-28 4:42 PM (#14368 - in reply to #14364)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: Casey Yeager

He was able to spend a total of 30 minutes with his terminally ill daughter before he was taken back to prison... Her mother and doctors noted that her breathing increased when he was there with her talking to her and she was a little better... Had that been me I would have told the prison officials that I would gladly do double the time remaining on my sentance just to be with my son before he passed away,

May that little girl rest in peace now and be without pain or suffering.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software