Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "It's hard sometimes, but as long as we remember them around the campfire, they will live forever." -- Walt Specht
anyone know how Louverhead is making out?
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

PEP
Posted 2008-04-08 11:05 AM (#14770)

Senior Crew

Subject: anyone know how Louverhead is making out?

I think and prayer everyday for him. I pray that God won't let a good man go that way!
I'm getting close to my date with the scope doctors also. I know it ain't a big deal but it sure raises my anxiety factor!
PEP
louverhead
Posted 2008-04-08 1:24 PM (#14779 - in reply to #14770)
Mess cooking

Subject: RE: anyone know how Louverhead is making out?

Louverhead is on this board everyday so far, Thank God. Went for colonoscopy at 0800 last Friday. He knocked me out and I came to at 0900. He removed a small polyp and then told me there was a mass inside the colon and he took a sample for testing and he will let me know on Thursday the 10th. I also have an appt. with my cancer Dr. at 1115 on Thursday. I'm still weighing in at 209. Have not had a bowel movement since 2230 Thursday. That is 114 hours. He mentioned the mass near my colon could be obstructing my movements. Read in the newspaper this morning this woman can only have a bowel movement once a month when she is getting her period. Dr. told her to get that checked out. Also like to thank Doc Gardner and Chainfall & Jeannie for their cards yesterday. Also received one from you Paul. Thanks for all the prayers.
Darrin
Posted 2008-04-08 5:29 PM (#14781 - in reply to #14770)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: anyone know how Louverhead is making out?

Glad to see that you are still in good spirits louverhead, your still in my prayers at night.. Let us know if there is anything that there is anything that we can do for you ok shipmate..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software