Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "There is a touch of the pirate about every man who wears the dolphins badge" - Commander Jeff Tall, RN
Have you guys seen the Pope Mobile??
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

dex armstrong
Posted 2008-04-16 5:06 PM (#15049)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Have you guys seen the Pope Mobile??

I don't actually know what today's standard of COOL is...but by any known standard, the POPE MOBILE is cool. I want one....I don't want the hat or that exotic outfit he wears, just the fish tank jitney....Hire yourself a driver and ride along in traffic in air conditioned comfort listening to Glen Miller tunes and waving at everybody. Get yourself one of those Indiana Jones snap brim felt hats...one of those big fat Cuban bootleg stogies Ray Stone fires up three times a day...and a PLAYBOY centerfold to dandle on your knee. Hell, You don't have to be Pope to get a kick out of a four wheel glass box powered by a Briggs and Stratton lawn mower engine...or the economizer El Pope-O Special, powered by a Black and Decker weedeater power unit. That thing is fully capable of going from zero to six miles an hour in ten minutes....and getting the top down requires a four foot long SPAM can key. I love that contraption....but. I found out that they don't sell them to Episcopalians. DEX
Flapper
Posted 2008-04-16 5:40 PM (#15051 - in reply to #15049)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Have you guys seen the Pope Mobile??

You mean this one, Dex?

Smiley
Posted 2008-04-17 2:05 PM (#15063 - in reply to #15049)
Great Sage of the Sea

With all due respects to the Pope.. I thought it looks like a "Good Humor" ice cream truck... I wonder if we can get a "Pope Cicle"??? Or a "Bar NUN Bar"... or a "Holy Sunday" hold the nuts please.. I like those "Devil Pop ups"
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-04-17 4:37 PM (#15067 - in reply to #15049)

COMSUBBBS

Flapper, When you posted that POPE MOBILE photo, did you stop for a moment and consider the effect that damn thing would have on old coots with marginal bladder control?...Next time mail out industrial strength PAMPERS before you pull something like that. LOVED IT....DEX
Flapper
Posted 2008-04-17 5:34 PM (#15070 - in reply to #15067)

Master and Commander

Subject: Dex, wait for it ... wait for it ... wait for it ...

dex armstrong - 2008-04-17 5:37 PM
{SNIP!}
Next time mail out industrial strength PAMPERS before you pull something like that. LOVED IT....DEX

You, of all codgers, should well know that one of the primary tenets of industrial strength humor is to never telegraph your punchline!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software