Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "It's hard sometimes, but as long as we remember them around the campfire, they will live forever." -- Walt Specht
Urgent Request for Don Gentry to return to Detroit
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-04-17 1:42 PM (#15061)

Master and Commander

Subject: Urgent Request for Don Gentry to return to Detroit

The Red Wings need you in the starting lineup on Saturday so we can dispatch with the pesky Predators. You can stay at my house while you're here. We need some scoring talent and if you have a good goalie on that team of yours bring him along.
We're getting desperate.
Doc
Don Gentry
Posted 2008-04-17 4:50 PM (#15068 - in reply to #15061)

Admin

Subject: RE: Urgent Request for Don Gentry to return to Detroit

Man... they're painful to watch.   They've totally lost confidence and swagger - they are SO much better than they are playing.   They should have smoked 'em like the Pens did the Sens!
Stoops
Posted 2008-04-17 9:24 PM (#15071 - in reply to #15068)
Master and Commander

Shoot, Don, don't let him fool you...he's been trying to find some sucker to bring him his slippers, pour him scotch, and wash his stinkin' feet....have you any idea how bad feet stink after being wrapped up for a week or two?

He's counting on your sympathy for a losing hockey team so he can take advantage............Don't fall for it...when I talked with him this afternoon, I kept hearing a lot of feminine laugher in the background...he told me it was Obama's campaign on CNN..

But he did say that you were more youthful than the starting goalie for Deetroit and that you were really needed there. And if you accepted a position with them, you were welcome to stay at his house and wash his feet.................

Jim M.
Posted 2008-04-18 4:52 AM (#15073 - in reply to #15061)

Great Sage of the Sea

LET'S GO PENS!!! LET'S GO PENS!!! LET'S GO PENS!!! LET'S GO PENS!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!
Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-04-18 5:08 AM (#15074 - in reply to #15061)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Urgent Request for Don Gentry to return to Detroit; UPDATED

Doc Gardner - 2008-04-17 2:42 PM

The Red Wings need you in the starting lineup on Saturday so we can dispatch with the pesky Predators. You can stay at my house while you're here. We need some scoring talent and if you have a good goalie on that team of yours bring him along.
We're getting desperate.
Doc

I messed up on the day of the game; it's tonight so get on a plane and get here quick. Bring a goalie and maybe a "goon" or two. I'll supply the Daly Burgers and the Labatt's Blue.
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-04-18 6:04 AM (#15075 - in reply to #15061)
COMSUBBBS

Don, for what it's worth I agree with Dave(lord,lord the sky is going to fall for sure). Be very careful! Doc is very tricky after all he is a richard smith don't cha know.

Edited by Ralph Luther 2008-04-18 6:05 AM
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2008-04-18 6:16 AM (#15077 - in reply to #15074)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: HEY DOC, DID YOU FALL AGAIN...

Seems there was a whole lot of shaking going on in the Midwest this morning...maybe this is a sign...

Don, I think they are really in need of some help...and if you don't find the "atmosphere" in Detroit welcoming...we have a couple of teams here in Naw Yawk who could use you and your boys!!!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software