Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "The Navy is not a job, it's not a career. It's a way of life.” -- MMCM (SS) "Grump" Barrie
Brain Buster...or maybe not...
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Bear
Posted 2008-04-20 10:30 AM (#15188 - in reply to #15116)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: Brain Buster...or maybe not...

I appologize to both the EM and Jon

I missed EM's post with the answer It kind of got lost for me in the rush of the first group

and I forgot how Jon actually spells his name I know how frustrating that can be in my case it is the spelling of the last however and mispronouncing the first

dex armstrong
Posted 2008-04-21 8:13 AM (#15200 - in reply to #15116)

COMSUBBBS

Dearest Miss Lumpy Bumps, Thanks to you, I'm registered here in the State Mental Hospital in a room with legless cats. wheeless buses and backpacks full of kitty litter nuggets. Once I started pulling the legs off the cats, taping UPC codes on them and running them through the scanner, they came to get me. The Humane Society, it seems, doesn't approve of Jon Krup's Kitty Kat Kilbasa and his Kittenloaf.... selling flea and tick collars by the pound...selling tabby cat carcasses for alligator bait....or hauling croaker sacks full of cat legs down to the SAFEWAY to scan them in. Is this information you are seeking critical to national defense research...some ki8nd of impending medical breakthrough...reversal of global warming...or just something some drunk came up with sitting at the bar at 40 School Street?...Does the guy who gets the right answer get to wrinkle up Meg Ryan's nightie? By the way, there should be a UPS truck arriving tomorrow to deliver the 14 tons of leftover cat parts the Humane Society made me get rid off...be sure to remove all the outdoor furniture on your front porch so they will have a place to park the delivery...and I would buy three or four hundred SHELL "NO-PEST" strips to deal with the flies that will be accompanying the delivery. Your secret longrange admirer, DEX
JrKrup, Skimmer
Posted 2008-04-21 9:51 AM (#15208 - in reply to #15116)

Master and Commander

Dex, Dex, Dex! How many times I gotta tell ya! I don't make Kitty Kat Kielbasa! That's John Clear.

I make P***y Pot Pie! SHEESH!
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software