Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "Submariners are a special brotherhood, either all come to the surface or no one does. On a submarine, the phrase all for one and one for all is not just a slogan, but reality.” -- VADM Rudolf Golosov of the Russian Navy
Internet Issue Sorry
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Bear
Posted 2008-04-19 11:46 AM (#15157)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: Internet Issue Sorry

Once again we have combined with Infinology to loose the WebSite so if you need to email me in the next few days please use the jstiffeyssn648@yahoo.com to get ahold of us. I am changing over to Blue Host (not necessarily my choice and I don't control it sorry)
Bear
Posted 2008-04-19 9:11 PM (#15171 - in reply to #15157)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: Internet Issue Sorry

Everything fixed and back up
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2008-04-19 11:00 PM (#15172 - in reply to #15171)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Internet Issue Sorry...

Glad to hear that everything A-OK! Since you have put up a new avatar, I "saved" a couple on my new laptop...and will post them when I get back on it in the AM. You may have seen them, but there is one
the I think is cute!
Bear
Posted 2008-04-20 10:39 AM (#15189 - in reply to #15157)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: Internet Issue Sorry

The internet issue was infinology never tells you when they need $$$$$ and if the card of record expires they just suspend you. I have paid them for another year and am shifting over to Blue Host as soon as I get Domain transferred. BTW I may have a place to put a web access till next April avail in a few weeks as I don't think Infinology will refund my $$$

as far as the new avatar I was just playing for the moment and will be going to another maybe as soon as earlier today I have found a tremendous number of pictures on Flickr I have actually uploaded over 500 of my own If you all like different thing you might look at Flickr and check out my photostream or the Submarine Veterans group as there are pictures of USSVI things like the ball game two years ago and different USSVI meetings also on my stream are friends family my dogs and the new ride for us 07 Nitro (I get to sit in it maybe once a week, but did take it to get the electric start put in it all the way to Puyallup (20 miles)

(nitro.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments nitro.jpg (38KB - 766 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software