Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The USS Schley / AA-1 / T-1 (SF-1) (SS-52) originally named for Winfield Scott Schley, Rear Admiral, United States Navy, renamed AA-1 on 23 August 1917 before being Launched on 25 July 1918; Commissioned, USS AA-1, 30 January 1920; Designated (SF-1), 20 July 1920; Renamed USS T-1 (SF-1), 20 September 1920
So Dex, ya wanna know how to catch the 'big one', eh?
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Olgoat
Posted 2008-06-13 8:47 AM (#16681)

Mess cooking

Subject: So Dex, ya wanna know how to catch the 'big one', eh?

Well, first you gotta dress appropriately for the occasion and don't forget to wear your 'lucky tie'...

http://www.olgoat.com/fishn/fishn14.jpg

Then, it's usually a good idea to fire up a cuban Cohiba to set the right mood...

http://www.olgoat.com/fishn/fishn32.jpg

And if you're lucky, you'll end up snagging a little 'dinner for two', like this one.

http://www.olgoat.com/fishn/fishn37.jpg

Olgoat

PS - Yur gonna need some REALLY BIG worms, though. I got 'em... Want some?
Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-06-13 8:54 AM (#16682 - in reply to #16681)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: So Dex, ya wanna know how to catch the 'big one', eh?

Hey Goatman; how can we tell which is you and which is the big fish if you take your tie off?
Good to see you back;
docbeeghly
Posted 2008-06-13 10:38 AM (#16687 - in reply to #16681)
Senior Crew

The real secret of catchin them big ones is you gotta spit lots of tobacca juice on the bait.
The beagle doc
Smiley
Posted 2008-06-13 11:02 AM (#16688 - in reply to #16681)
Great Sage of the Sea

Ahhhh! Sushi.....
Hell round these parts we use that for bait... Right Mr Bay?...
Very nice fish indeed.
Sewer Pipe Snipe
Posted 2008-06-13 1:47 PM (#16691 - in reply to #16681)
Master and Commander

So wheres the picture of one seasick bubblehead hanging over the rail? We all know what happens when subs ride the surface in rough seas. Did the Harbor Master catch you posing with that Japanese bound fish?
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-06-13 1:49 PM (#16692 - in reply to #16681)
COMSUBBBS

Did ja y'all notice the bright orange gloves on the goatman? That's so ya can tell where his hands are.
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-06-13 2:26 PM (#16693 - in reply to #16681)

COMSUBBBS

OK, Here's the truth....(1) That tie was made from the parlor curtains Ray stole from Madam Maria's House of Carnal Pleasure in Tiajuana. (2) Cigar was a handrolled second from the Cigar Factory in Casa del Dumpo, Mexico ....It is an El Doogy Doo Supremo Deluxo. (3) The fish is an inflatable tuna...It is made by the same outfit in Hong Kong Ray buys his blow-up dolls from. Recently the Washington area and the Northern Virginia area have experienced several tornado warnings. There is a readily recognizable warning signal but no discernable "all clear" signal. You are instructed to seek shelter in a basement closet. Ray was asked by a person, new to the area...how to determine when to get out of the closet....Ray says,"I always come out when all the air in Molly, my inflatable love interest has leaked out." You poke an ice pick in that big fish and in thirty seconds you can fold up what's left and stick it in your hippocket. Ray lies....I kinow that is hard to believe....I on the other hand only speak the gospel truth....The Gospel according to the Duchess of DooDah, a retired barmaid from Hampton Boulevard. Ray once tried to peddle a computer generated image of himself hauling in a 400 lb sailfish he convinced several people he caught using a soda straw, dental floss and a paper-clip. Everything was going great until he tried to sell his story to the MASTER FISHERMAN'S WORLDWIDE JOURNAL. Don't believe ANYTHING that seegar smoking lying sumbitch says. DEX...Ray's publicity agent
crystal
Posted 2008-06-13 3:48 PM (#16698 - in reply to #16681)

Master and Commander

Hey that's one of those lucky Hawaiian ties I passed on to you at the Bash at the Ranch - I want my part of the Big Kahuna's fish pal!  "No more XO for youse dude"...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software