Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The United States submarine USS TRITON was fitted with twin reactors and was considered the longest submarine ever built until the advent of the OHIO class. The TRITON was designed for a surface displacement of 5,900 tons. Large submarines of other countries have been the Japanese I-400 (5,220 tons), and the French SURCOUF (2,880 tons).
Poor Ol Don.........
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Sargosailor
Posted 2008-07-12 5:05 AM (#17517)

Senior Crew

Subject: Poor Ol Don.........

Bless his heart, he's trying his damnedst to redirect the posts to sub related without being a "plick" :~))! "There they go! I must hurry and catch them because I am their leader!"
Luv ya Don

Edited by Sargosailor 2008-07-12 5:09 AM
Skii
Posted 2008-07-12 10:55 AM (#17525 - in reply to #17517)

Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: Poor Ol Don.........

Yes Don it must be tough to see - sailors chasing kangaroos to make love to - pricky's with teeth tattooed on them - titty licking returns (wonder if they remember what a pretty nipples is - and then liberals being compared to conservatives (wonder if that is a gay thing)??? these days are initereting

ski
Sargosailor
Posted 2008-07-12 1:28 PM (#17528 - in reply to #17525)

Senior Crew

Hey Skii, How the hell are you? Are you in Tucson or Mogollon? I ran in to a subvet in Bashas market over at Taylor a couple of weeks ago. He told me his name and I thought for sure I would remember it but I don't. He told me that the White Mountain Base was having a doo-dah at Fools Hollow Lake the following Saturday but I couldn't make it.
Sammy
Skii
Posted 2008-07-12 6:33 PM (#17536 - in reply to #17517)

Great Sage of the Sea

Thanks for the hi Jim - I am in t he Mogollon Airpark now for the summer (Sue sold plane in September 07 so we are just in our minitiature submarine) - Have not been too active with the
White Mountain Base this year but still a member -- I am very busy running the Sterlet (SS392)
Association - still remember that fateful day of 31 January 69 when the Sargo sent my love
to the bottom for the last time.
Call sometime we can have coffee or a stronger brew -- just don't bring any tattoo pricky's,
tittie lickers, nor those conservatives that are really liberals and are now pretending they are all
the same (goes over well in California but not AZ).
Thanks again for the hi -

Ski/Sue
Mogollon/Tucson
Sargosailor
Posted 2008-07-13 2:48 AM (#17538 - in reply to #17536)

Senior Crew

Subject: RE: Poor Ol FT.........

The FT that pulled the trigger must have gotten a lot of grief from somewhere because I tried to contact him via email some time ago but he never responded. Someone told me he wouldn't talk about it. I was also told that it took two different attempts before she was hit and sunk. They actually towed her back to port after the first try. I left January 4, 1962 so my tracks were pretty cold by that time.
Sammy
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software