Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the ass with a banjoā€¯ -- Chief Officer Steward Dogan on the USS Gurnard during WWII
Who is Ray?
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Corabelle
Posted 2008-07-29 10:53 AM (#18042)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Who is Ray?

Talk about a senior moment! My desk calendar tells me that I have an appointment at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow with "Dennis," and another appointment at 11:00 a.m. with "Ray." Now, I know that Dennis is my computer guru, but for the life of me I don't remember who Ray is.

If he shows up at my house at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow, I guess I'll find out. If I was 'sposed to meet him someplace else at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow, guess I'll never know.

Can't be a doctor's appointment, because I usually don't call physicians by their first names.

Ah - the (sweet ?) mysteries of life.

HELP!

Cora

Edited by Corabelle 2008-07-29 10:55 AM
steamboat
Posted 2008-07-29 11:32 AM (#18045 - in reply to #18042)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Who is Ray?

Cora, Darlin, are you bragging or complaining? You got so many beaus (sp) that you don't remember them all? Shame, shame!
Steamboat sends
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-07-29 12:19 PM (#18048 - in reply to #18042)
COMSUBBBS

Ahhh, those corn fed country girls!
Steamboat, you don't reckon Cora would kiss and tell do ya?
MAD DOG
Posted 2008-07-29 1:41 PM (#18055 - in reply to #18042)

Master and Commander

All you cowboys out there better look out.
Ever since she got dumped by Dex,Cora is on the rebound.
Corabelle
Posted 2008-07-29 8:22 PM (#18076 - in reply to #18055)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Dumped by Dex?

I think not.

Cora

Edited by Corabelle 2008-07-29 8:24 PM
iPOD
Posted 2008-07-30 2:04 AM (#18082 - in reply to #18076)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Dumped by Dex?

So does this mean you and Dex are still an item?
Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-07-30 3:34 AM (#18087 - in reply to #18042)

Master and Commander

Maybe it's Ray "Olgoat" Stone; he's been awfully silent of late; think that old Torpedoman is making a "run"?
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-07-30 4:31 AM (#18088 - in reply to #18042)

COMSUBBBS

Somebody has that all wrong...I GOT JILTED....Broke my heart...took a shower, shaved, tossed on some killer foo-foo...put on my thirteen button custom made dress canvas and clean skivvies and socks...and my best greasy snake neckerchief, rag hat and shined shoes. Then re-dosed on some of that bark-at-the-moon killer foo-foo...that stuff you could buy up on ORION at the ship's store...you know the stuff that you could slap on your face and for the next six hours you had to beat the barmaids off with a ballbat. Then I take a Greyhound out to Corabelle's house...knock on the door and she opens it wearing one of those western turn on feed sack nighties and then she breaks my heart....Ray Kadiddilehopper has beat me to her. He's sitting on the couch, dinking a Miller Lite. And Cora tells me that next week she and this Ray character are getting hitched in Bemuda at 11:00AM after he replaces her current car with a Lamborgini....and gets the chickens off her roof....and there I was with a bottle of SLY FOX (Slippery Wolf for all you old SubRon Six wine connoseurs), two Welch's grape jelly glasses, a pack of Beer Nuts and ten Slim Jims...reeking of killer foo-foo. No sireee, Dex didn't dump Corabelle, she had already given her heart to Unforgettable Ray...and I got back on the Greyhound and cried all the way home and had emergency heart repair surgery. I'm doing better...but I will miss the 11:00 wedding and the trip to Bermuda on the cruise ship Cora and Ray have chartered for the 750 wedding guests...Did any of you other guys get an invitation? DEX
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-07-30 4:42 AM (#18089 - in reply to #18042)

COMSUBBBS

Forgot to mention...When dear, sweet Cora opened the door she had her 357 strapped on her side and there were thirty bullet holes in the door...and a bunch off empty shoes and several pairs of false teeth laying around on the porch I just thought after all the misconceptions that were being circulated abouy our totally one-sided romance...my delusional romantic fixation that I needed to set the record straight with a totally factual account...a play-by-play accurate recounting of the history and chronology....It didn't take long to realize that this Ray guy and found a permanent place in Cora's heart . DEX
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-07-30 4:57 AM (#18091 - in reply to #18042)
COMSUBBBS

Haven't seen or heard from Ray Turner here in a while either. Missouri is a lot closer to S. Dakota than Olgoat in Maryland. Ray Turner knows all those Indian tricks on how to slip up on people and can wear moccasins so he doesn't leave any foot prints about.
Cora, can you tell we all think about your concerns and welfare?
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-07-30 5:40 AM (#18093 - in reply to #18042)

COMSUBBBS

The ledgendary Ray "Olgoat" Stone is back out in California taking care of several more of the details required by his executorship of his father's estate. I have been designated as his East Coast Representative and Agent, if anyone needs to get a message to him in the Bat Cave West. DEX
Jim M.
Posted 2008-07-30 5:57 AM (#18094 - in reply to #18093)

Great Sage of the Sea

.... designated as his East Coast Representative and Agent.....

Dex, are ya sure you want the world to know that ?? heh heh.. Give Ray my best
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-07-30 8:41 AM (#18098 - in reply to #18042)

COMSUBBBS

Jim, Actually it sounds a helluvalot better than my actual title....Stone's Organ Grinders Monkey, Gopher and Female Talent Scout. DEX
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-07-30 8:41 AM (#18099 - in reply to #18042)

COMSUBBBS

Jim, Actually it sounds a helluvalot better than my actual title....Stone's Organ Grinders Monkey, Gopher and Female Talent Scout. DEX
Jim M.
Posted 2008-07-30 10:09 AM (#18110 - in reply to #18042)

Great Sage of the Sea

Uh huh.. thought you didn't want that secret life exposed... hmmmm
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software