Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The first periscope used by the United States Navy was not built for a submarine. The ironclad monitor OSAGE utilized a periscope to discover a Confederate cavalry unit taking cover behind the high banks of the Red River in Arkansas.
Now, this is how it really happened - NTINS !
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Corabelle
Posted 2008-07-30 10:50 AM (#18113)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Now, this is how it really happened - NTINS !

First of all Dex, that wasn't a nightie. That was my Sunday-go-to-meetin' dress. I have a picture of me wearing it to a barn dance. When I locate it, I'll forward it to the BBS.

And, the guy sitting on the couch wasn't Ray. I don't rightly remember who he was. BUT, RAY DIDN'T SHOW at 11:00 a.m. this morning. It's now 11:43, and I hustled (term used loosely) Dennis out before the 11:00 a.m. deadline.

Stood up by a man who I can't even remember. I couldn't even remember him before he stood me up. Now, that's pretty bad.

So, Dex - if you haven't used up all that foo foo juice, won't you give me another chance?

Cora
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-07-30 1:32 PM (#18122 - in reply to #18113)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Now, this is how it really happened - NTINS !

Cora, dog gone if that Ray doesn't sound like Olgoat Ray Stone that stood you up. He must have caught wind of all that 357 talk and got shy.
No burlap nightie? GREAT SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can imagine Dex's mind and a few others are spinning up and working overtime.
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-07-30 7:10 PM (#18131 - in reply to #18113)

COMSUBBBS

Oh Corabelle...is there a chance? You mean to tell me that I didn't boil my socks to kill all those fleas....get a haircut and wrap all my armpit hair around that damn deodorant roller ball. in vain? I cancelled the plastic surgery for the Gregory Peck facial reconstruction...but I'll phone them back early tomorrow. Gentry tells me that you raise dance competition iguanas and parrots that can actually talk to sonarmen. For you I will cut my three inch toenails...however they do permit you dig into tree bark and get better purchase when going after treed coons, pet cats and reluctant virgins. I will gargle with a pint of Johnson's NO-ROACH and follow it up with an Aqua-Velva half pint "swish and spit"....and promise to buy a comb and toothbrush. On our first date could you park your hand held heavy ordinance in the garage? I can provide an ample number of signed and notarized vouched for affidavits, from wimmin with unimpeachable reputations attesting to the fact that I am neutered, and totally and absolutely harmless and non-scary. I snore like a lion ripping up raw meat and make a variety of unidetifiable night sounds that seem to attract in heat lady whalelesses ......and I like ladies who come with nighties, that have floor length hems that can be operated by an up and down venetian blind cord. I'm house broken and always "go on the paper" and Ray Stone says he will throw in my dog dish and leash. How's that sound for a passionately romantic senior citizen? You sure you are ready for this world class lovable old coot? DEX
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-07-30 7:10 PM (#18132 - in reply to #18113)

COMSUBBBS

Oh Corabelle...is there a chance? You mean to tell me that I didn't boil my socks to kill all those fleas....get a haircut and wrap all my armpit hair around that damn deodorant roller ball. in vain? I cancelled the plastic surgery for the Gregory Peck facial reconstruction...but I'll phone them back early tomorrow. Gentry tells me that you raise dance competition iguanas and parrots that can actually talk to sonarmen. For you I will cut my three inch toenails...however they do permit you dig into tree bark and get better purchase when going after treed coons, pet cats and reluctant virgins. I will gargle with a pint of Johnson's NO-ROACH and follow it up with an Aqua-Velva half pint "swish and spit"....and promise to buy a comb and toothbrush. On our first date could you park your hand held heavy ordinance in the garage? I can provide an ample number of signed and notarized vouched for affidavits, from wimmin with unimpeachable reputations attesting to the fact that I am neutered, and totally and absolutely harmless and non-scary. I snore like a lion ripping up raw meat and make a variety of unidetifiable night sounds that seem to attract in heat lady whalelesses ......and I like ladies who come with nighties, that have floor length hems that can be operated by an up and down venetian blind cord. I'm house broken and always "go on the paper" and Ray Stone says he will throw in my dog dish and leash. How's that sound for a passionately romantic senior citizen? You sure you are ready for this world class lovable old coot? DEX
Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-07-31 3:47 AM (#18140 - in reply to #18132)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Hey Dex; you spoonin?

As a bonified card carrying old coot I know you know that term.
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-07-31 5:31 AM (#18143 - in reply to #18113)
COMSUBBBS

It's obvious that Dex is excited about this "romance". He's posting twice and very "flowery" with his words.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software