Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: In a fraction of a second they are projected into eternity and will never possess a final resting home.They have graves without bodies, they are an exceptional breed of people....It is of utmost pride to me to have met these men, those lords that I salute, praise and admire. - Winston Churchill on Clearance Divers September 1944
Warshot
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

ELT627
Posted 2008-08-12 10:10 AM (#18477)
Mess cooking

Subject: Warshot

Well, the old boy got bored and has made another trip to the Hospital. Georgianna thinks it is all the pretty nurses, but all I saw were male nurses when I visited him last time. They do not know what the problem is, he was having severe belly and back pain, MRI's/Cat Scans have not turned up anything but the pain was bad enough that they had him on Morphine for a while. Still on it this morning every 4 hours for the pain, bt the doc said he was going to take him off that and put him on something else later today. This old boy ain't no wimp, so if he was in that much pain, something was really bothering him.
Doctors are calling it a mystery disease and are trying to figure it all out. (gee, he just went to New Mexico for a family reunion last week, wonder if he ate any of them contaminated peppers???) Well lets pray for the Docs to figure it all out. Will try to keep you updated as it goes along.
Since I don't have time to visit here much, you had better email me if you want to contact me.
Thanks Guys, (and gals)
Gil
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-08-12 10:41 AM (#18480 - in reply to #18477)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Warshot

Come on, Gil, did you actually believe that Warshot would have the pretty nurses around with you there? That ole rascal has got them stashed away, probably under the bed. Did ya check there?
Ole Warshot went to N. Mexico and got something on him that didn't wash off. He needs to be more careful in the future.
Give the old phart a hug for us and to hurry up and get well.
Stoops
Posted 2008-08-12 5:34 PM (#18490 - in reply to #18477)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Warshot

Thanks for posting Gil. We will be praying for a swift recovery.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software