Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: How long will it take the average sailor to become a submariner? The average sailor will never become a submariner.
Corabelle, Did Mysterious "Ray" ever show up???
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

dex armstrong
Posted 2008-08-13 12:05 PM (#18512)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Corabelle, Did Mysterious "Ray" ever show up???

Been worried...It's hell when your professions of undying love are trumped by a bloody "no-show". This guy jumped in there, sunk his grappling hook in the prize and went awol before joining the boarding party...and there I was with my cutlass and two belaying pins, all dressed up with nowhere to go. The devil spit in my frizzen pan and split my flint.....Ah the pain of unreqited love...the desolation that attends rejection....and they cancelled my Victoria Secrets catalog for prolonged inaction....What's left? Miss Lumpy Bumps still loves me...albeit longrange platonic goes absolutely nowhere totally harmless love, it beats hell out of sitting in a corner tracking the progress of your toenail growth. I hope the Ray guy who torpedoed my emotional entreaties has a great white come up his toilet pipe. DEX
Corabelle
Posted 2008-08-13 12:37 PM (#18517 - in reply to #18512)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Corabelle, Did Mysterious "Ray" ever show up???

Never did, Dex.

You must have been having your computer problems when I answered that question (asked by someone else) before.

I think this was the deal: I was having problems with the way that my vertical blinds in the dining room were hanging; opening and closing. So, I called the company that I had purchased them from, since they had hired the "hanger" for me.

I told them that I needed the man that had installed the drapes to come back and fix them. They gave me a date and time, and I asked the man's name and wrote that in my calendar. I then asked what he charged to do this little ten-minute chore. "$70.00." I said, "Never mind."

I forgot about it until I flipped that calendar page over. And there it was: "11:00 am. - Ray."

Anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

It's rough being stood up by a man that you can't even remember. And you think you got troubles.

If you say it's okay, I have something I want to e-mail you, but I gotta get your e-mail address AND your permission to use it.

Boo Hoo.

Cora

Edited by Corabelle 2008-08-13 12:39 PM
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-08-13 4:08 PM (#18525 - in reply to #18517)

COMSUBBBS

Corabelle and anyone else who gives a damn...Here's the complete rundown on me after my latest relocation...Home address: Robert D. Armstrong, 6417 Fleetside Court, Alexandria, Virginia 22310-2538 Home phone: (703) 971-3092 Cell Phone: (703) 229-3569 Note: DON"T LEAVE MESSAGES...I DON"T GET THEM OUT OF THE CONTRAPTIONS...All sorts of complicated codes, phone numbers you must remember...and when you've Ali Baba'ed all the sonuvabitches you find guys trying to sign you up for lawn maintenance, sell you insurance, subscribe you to magazines you'd only read in prison...or tell you why you need to vote for some jackass. Next...My cell phone is permanently attached to an umbilical cord running from the cigarette lighter in my van..it only gets answered when I'm in the van. Next...My e-mail is the same as it has always been...sen41@hotmail.com....Corabelle Darlin' you send me anything your heart desires...except Ray's dirty laundry or a Harley headband....or a photo of Doc Beeghly nekkid. I don't know a damn thing about either vertical or horizontal blinds but I far more handsome and a much better lover than your blind man...DEX
whalen
Posted 2008-08-13 5:25 PM (#18530 - in reply to #18525)

Great Sage of the Sea

A blind guy named Ray?   Jeez, Dex, you should know better that to try to beat his time....  

Listen to What'd I Say:  You better Hit the Road Jack. Or it's gonna be Cryin' Time Again.

dex armstrong
Posted 2008-08-14 5:18 PM (#18575 - in reply to #18512)

COMSUBBBS

Whalen, There's still a chance. I'm going in for cosmetic surgery...a thing called a Tyrone Power makeover. Then I plan to hit one of those 300 million POWERBALL jackpots...buy a Carribean island...name it Corabelletonia and mail her a ring. Let that sandbagging Ray beat that....Hey when you can't beat a blind man you're in trouble...first you hide the bastards cane...then shoot his pooch....mail him to Rosanne Barr COD.....Don't ever get between a SubRon Six sailor and his true love. DEX
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software