Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: Alexander the Great (356 to 323 B.C.) ruler of Macedonia and conqueror of the known world in his time, is the first person known to have descended into the sea in a vessel of any kind.
Doc G., Dex, and Cats
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Stoops
Posted 2008-08-16 5:15 PM (#18654)
Master and Commander

Subject: Doc G., Dex, and Cats

I moved this out of the other thread to to keep from diverting the sentiments of remembering all of those great shipmates who aren't with us physically anymore.....but am responding to Dex's comments about Gardner's bagpipes. Last time he was here, (it must have been while he was looking for feminine undewear, I threw two cats in the microwave and three in the dishwasher, and he came running out, saying, "What a fantastic group of pipers! Is that 'Scotland the Brave',"

So help me, if I'm a lying, I'm a dying!

Edited by Stoops 2008-08-16 5:15 PM
Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-08-17 2:49 AM (#18665 - in reply to #18654)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Doc G., Dex, and Cats

Stoops - 2008-08-16 6:15 PM

I moved this out of the other thread to to keep from diverting the sentiments of remembering all of those great shipmates who aren't with us physically anymore.....but am responding to Dex's comments about Gardner's bagpipes. Last time he was here, (it must have been while he was looking for feminine undewear, I threw two cats in the microwave and three in the dishwasher, and he came running out, saying, "What a fantastic group of pipers! Is that 'Scotland the Brave',"

So help me, if I'm a lying, I'm a dying!

You're going to need that help because that is a bald face lie. Now, if you'd have said "this is no s**t" you might have some credibility. BTW; those cats were pretty good and it was the first time I've ever heard 5 part harmony.
Add some Edradour to your liquor cabinet; I've developed a fondness for it and my supplies are limited.

dex armstrong
Posted 2008-08-17 7:19 AM (#18679 - in reply to #18654)

COMSUBBBS

Dave speaks the gospel truth...Doc Gardner is an unsalvagable reprobate. The rapscallion has a custom designed trailer to haul his stolen liquor and ladies undie collection (which at last count numbered 6,426 pairs of step-ins and 3,792 bras....ranging in sizes (panties) 5-47 and (bras) 32A-56DDDDD...That last one was made by the same guys who built the Goodyear blimp. Doc's trick is the damn bagpipes...The bag has a secret zipper and holds two bottles of booze and a dozen bloomers and six ber-zeeerz....I figured this out when I saw him go into a Tru-Value hardware store with a set of his pipes and come out, with the hooter bag weighing 70 pounds from half a dozen claw hammers, thirty adjustable open end wrenches, a vice, and a small anvil....and as he opened the door the girl at the checkout counter was yelling..."Somebody just jerked my thong off me." According to Dave, Doc has some kind of psychological condition known in scientific circles as "klepto-bloomer-osis" that causes his abberant behavior...He can't play that bagpipe contraption...as Stoops says...it's all done electronically by recording the boiling of cats and installing a play-back trigger under the secret trap door release button that allows acess to the zipper enclosed loot box in the fake set of pipes. Doc also has a set of pipes (again, according to Stoops) that is a converted Oreck shop vac with a suoped up suction motor...Stoops says he's actually seen Doc clean out a lady's lingerie drawer in less than five seconds. This is what happens to your honor and sense of decency when you hang around jarheads....DEX, Speaker of the Gospel Truth
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-08-17 7:38 AM (#18681 - in reply to #18654)

COMSUBBBS

Doc, We love you and would never say anything to hurt you...You need professional help, that has become obvious. But before you come to recognize that on your own, stay the hell out of Corabelles house. First the dear lady owns a high caliber handgun and has a room full of trophies she won shooting the reproductive organs off gnats at 100yds....Her lingerie drawer is rigged to trigger a couple of Claymores and release 22 cobras and a panther. That thing hanging on the power lines out in front of her house is eighteen feet of Ray Goobersteins intestinal tract...The poor bastard was blind (that's why dear Cora called him "the blind man") and during a late evening visit to Corabelles for a horny-toad and lizard stew candlelight dinner and screw top wine and rat cheese evening. Poor Ray's seeing eye dog, Beeghly accidentally bumped into Cotabelles unmentionables storage chest of drawers. The resulting explosion registered 9.6 on the Richter scale in Ron Martini's garage,,,blew out the entire left side of Corabells house...scattered her oooh-la-la's and chunks of Ray, The Blind Man and his seeing.eye pooch over three states. So Doc, it's best not to put a ladder up to Corabell's bedroom window with the intention of monkeying with her nighties and pull-ups. DEX
Flapper
Posted 2008-08-17 1:13 PM (#18690 - in reply to #18681)

Master and Commander

dex armstrong - 2008-08-17 8:38 AMDoc, We love you and would never say anything to hurt you...You need professional help, that has become obvious. But before you come to recognize that on your own, stay the hell out of Corabelles house. First the dear lady owns a high caliber handgun and has a room full of trophies she won shooting the reproductive organs off gnats at 100yds....{SNIP}  DEX

Not to worry, Dex! When Doc wears his kilt, his 'reproductive organs' present a much smaller target than said gnat's 'nads! At least on the kind of cold nights up where Corabelle lives.
Don Gentry
Posted 2008-08-17 4:21 PM (#18702 - in reply to #18679)

Admin

Man, it's just plain WIERD to hear the term "gospel truth" on a submarine bbs!  Kinda like "almost pregnant" and "handsome skimmer sailor"... just doesn't compute in the brain!  Funniest post in a long time Dex... thanks (although a certain Richard Smith back in my home state may disagree!)
JrKrup, Skimmer
Posted 2008-08-17 5:56 PM (#18710 - in reply to #18702)

Master and Commander

Don Gentry - 2008-08-17 11:21 PM

"handsome skimmer sailor"... just doesn't compute in the brain! 

Handsome Skimmer Sailor (And you better capitalize Skimmer Sailor) computes just fine, especially since I are one! All I have to do is look in the mirror to confirm it. Just ask me and I'll tell ya!

Edited by JrKrup, Skimmer 2008-08-17 5:57 PM
Don Gentry
Posted 2008-08-17 8:10 PM (#18715 - in reply to #18710)

Admin

Jonny.... you handsome, scrambled-egg-cooking-bash-cook-master-breakfast cooker... I beg your forgiveness!!  I forgot I have a special place for tin can sailors.... just because I are one too... love ya shipmate (but don't let it get out)    

Don

JrKrup, Skimmer
Posted 2008-08-17 10:13 PM (#18717 - in reply to #18715)

Master and Commander

Don Gentry - 2008-08-18 3:10 AM

Jonny.... you handsome, scrambled-egg-cooking-bash-cook-master-breakfast cooker... I beg your forgiveness!!  I forgot I have a special place for tin can sailors.... just because I are one too... love ya shipmate (but don't let it get out)    

Don

MINESWEEPS! MINESWEEPS!

Edited by JrKrup, Skimmer 2008-08-17 10:15 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software