Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The first Japanese prisoner of war captured by the Americans was Kazuo Sakamaki, an ensign in the Imperial Japanese Navy. He was captured on the morning of December 7, 1941. Sakamaki had set an explosive charge to destroy his disabled submarine, which had been trapped on Waimanalo Beach. When the explosives failed to go off, he swam to the bottom of the submarine to investigate the cause of the failure and became unconscious due to a lack of oxygen. Sakamaki was found by a Hawaiian soldier, David Akui, and was taken into military custody. When he awoke, he found himself in a hospital under American armed guard. After the war he returned to Japan and found work with the Toyota Motor Corporation before retiring in 1987. Sakamaki died on November 29, 1999, aged 81.
A Little Dip
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

RCK
Posted 2008-08-19 7:22 AM (#18750)
Master and Commander

Subject: A Little Dip

Beer Cheese Dip II SUBMITTED BY: JODI ZYVITH PHOTO BY: Lynne N

"Fashion a round loaf of your favorite type of bread into a bowl, and fill it with this smooth, cheesy beer dip. You'll go back for bite after bite!"
PREP TIME 20 Min
READY IN 20 Min
Original recipe yield 1 bread bowl dip
INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2 (8 ounce) packages shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup beer
1 (1 pound) loaf round bread
DIRECTIONS
Place cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic powder and beer in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, blend until smooth.
Remove and reserve top of round bread. Hollow out the loaf, reserving removed bread pieces.
Spoon cream cheese mixture into the hollowed loaf. Replace bread top between servings. Use the reserved removed bread pieces for dipping.
Ric
Posted 2008-08-19 8:22 AM (#18753 - in reply to #18750)

Plankowner

Subject: RE: A Little Dip

....Oh, ...I thought you were talking about Joe Roach.............

Sorry JOE....... really...............LOL

(I'm bad)
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-08-19 10:47 AM (#18760 - in reply to #18750)

COMSUBBBS

Shame on you Ric....The sound you hear at about two in the morning tonight will be Cora putting a ladder up against your house so she can get to your second story bedroom window and throw in a pack of ten hungry wolves. DEX
Ric
Posted 2008-08-19 3:34 PM (#18775 - in reply to #18760)

Plankowner

....I have a second story????.... No one told me about this...............

..........how come none of you told me this was a two story mobile home......????
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2008-08-19 7:58 PM (#18786 - in reply to #18775)

COMSUBBBS

Gee...you're the one who's supposed to know what you're living in...I guess "The Shadow" has been visiting your neck of the woods...ya know...he can make you believe anything...even having a second story on your mobile home...that is really going to be a funny sight...do you think your "attack cat" will mind someone trying to make like a
"second story man"..."cat burglar"...OK, OK...I know, it's bad...really bad!! MEOW!!!
Stoops
Posted 2008-08-19 8:24 PM (#18788 - in reply to #18750)
Master and Commander

as if the seattle slut would know how many floors she/he/it/ inhabited, assuming the poor slut could comprehend the term "inhabit".....

Edited by Stoops 2008-08-20 6:43 AM
Flapper
Posted 2008-08-19 11:08 PM (#18789 - in reply to #18786)

Master and Commander

miss lumpy bumps - 2008-08-19 8:58 PM {SNIP!}.OK, OK...I know, it's bad...really bad!! {SNIP!}

Yes! Yes it was, actually. You're a bad, bad girl! Somebody (No! No! No! not me!) will have to punish you.
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2008-08-20 5:50 AM (#18798 - in reply to #18789)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: A Little Dip...FORTY LASHES..

with a wet noodle...make her walk the plank...OH, PLEASE, KIND SIR...NOT THE NOODLE...(do it again, do it again...PLEASE)...oh, I have to stop this...someone's going think I've been hitting the firewater...WHO ME...NAH...call out the boys in the white coats...she's gone "batty" again!

I will now go back to my cave!
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-08-20 6:09 AM (#18800 - in reply to #18750)
COMSUBBBS

PATTI!!!!!!!!! OH, PLEASE, KIND SIR...NOT THE NOODLE...(do it again, do it again...PLEASE)... GREAT SCOTT!!!!!!! Can you imagine what effect/affect this will have on some of these old worn out chiefs?
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2008-08-20 10:07 AM (#18809 - in reply to #18800)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: A Little Dip...

Gee, I never thought about that...I know CPR, if that helps any...but I'm going have to find my "super bat wings" (no, I haven't see the latest "Batman" movie, either) if anyone is going to need "said CPR"...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software