Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: USS TRITON, the only American made twin reactor submarine ever built, on May 10, 1960, completed the first totally submerged non-trivial circumnavigation of the world when she followed the route of Ferdinand Magellan for 36,000 miles during 84 days beneath the surface.
Installing Programs NSR
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

GaryKC
Posted 2008-08-24 9:47 AM (#18945)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Installing Programs NSR

Installing Programs

INSTALLING A HUSBAND I NEED HELP

Dear Tech Support , 

Last year I upgraded from  Boyfriend 5.0   to  Husband 1.0   and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under  Boyfriend 5.0 .

In addition,  Husband 1.0   uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as  Romance 9.5  and  Personal Attention 6.5,  and then installed undesirable programs such as :

NBA 5.0, 

NFL  3.0    and 

Golf Clubs 4.1 .

Conversation 8.0   no longer runs, and  Housecleaning 2. 6   simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running  Nagging 5.3   to fix these problems, but to no avail. 

What can I do? 

Signed, 

Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE

First, keep in mind,   Boyfriend 5.0  is an Entertainment Package, while  Husband 1.0  is an operating system. 

Please enter command:  ithoughtyoulovedme.html   and try to download  Tears 6.2   and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.   If that application works as designed,  Husband 1.0  should then automatically run the applications  Jewelry 2.0  and  Flowers 3.5. 

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause  Husband 1.0   to default to    Grumpy Silence 2.5 Happy  Hour 7.0   or  Beer 6.1

Please note that 

Beer 6.1  is a very bad program that will download the  Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta. 

Whatever you do,  DO NOT   under any circumstances install  Mother-In-Law 1.0  (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system  resources .)  

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the   Boyfriend 5.0-program .These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary,  Husband 1.0  is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional  software to improve memory and performance. We recommend:

Cooking 3.0  and 

Hot Lingerie 7.7. 

Good Luck! 

Tech Support  

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software