Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: In a fraction of a second they are projected into eternity and will never possess a final resting home.They have graves without bodies, they are an exceptional breed of people....It is of utmost pride to me to have met these men, those lords that I salute, praise and admire. - Winston Churchill on Clearance Divers September 1944
IKE
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Stoops
Posted 2008-09-21 3:06 PM (#19829)
Master and Commander

Subject: IKE

IKE wiped out the place where my oldest daughter works.....she talked to me today and I find out she is salvage diving for $50/hr rigging submerged boats/yachts, etc. for removal. She never ceases to amaze me......(coincidentally, the fellow she is working for is in IT at Chevron Phillips at the plant I retired from. He opened up a dive shop and teaches SCUBA)

I haven't heard from Beeghly today, but he's supposed to be able to get back into Galveston Wednesday. The city folks down there wanted to make sure they had sewers and potable water.....and for the most part they will, but some parts of the island will not. And electricity is probably available in limited areas.

Ric
Posted 2008-09-21 5:24 PM (#19838 - in reply to #19829)

Plankowner

Subject: RE: IKE

I got yours and Doc message the other day. did you get mine. You must have power back.
You must have drank all of Doc's beer and kicked him out. Did you get him a gen set to use? The least you could have done you scuzzy old hag.
iPOD
Posted 2008-09-21 6:20 PM (#19840 - in reply to #19838)

Master and Commander

Hey Ric, what's the recipie for preparing a Bear for drinking?

Do ya put them through a liquidizer or just boil the bejeesus out of them?

What's the best tasting, Polar, Brown, Grizzly or maybe Kodiak??

Do ya need a permit and what size fridge do ya need to keep em chilled?

Enaquiring minds need to know.
Ric
Posted 2008-09-21 6:28 PM (#19841 - in reply to #19840)

Plankowner

Geesh... you guys can't spell half the English language and yer pickin' on me...LOL
Stoops
Posted 2008-09-21 6:43 PM (#19842 - in reply to #19838)
Master and Commander

Ric - 2008-09-21 5:24 PM

I got yours and Doc message the other day. did you get mine. You must have power back.
You must have drank all of Doc's beer and kicked him out. Did you get him a gen set to use? The least you could have done you scuzzy old hag.

I got your message, such as it was. You can't talk any better than you can spell......did you still have something in your mouth when you left the message?

We got power back Wednesday night I think. No, I did not find him a generator set.......McMichael won't give us one......
And the generator I was using was reposessed by its owner......

and you are the pot calling the kettle black you ugly old slut! If you could get a dime for each wart on that thing you call a face you could buy the whole galveston island. Hell, if you could get a penny for all the hairs on your head that fell out, you could almost buy the state of Texas!

Besides, I don't trust a damn pecker checker with any voltage higher than what is on a D cell......Doc is dangerous with technology. Not sure I'd even trust him with a lit candle. Would you? Never mind...I'd not trust you with a lit candle.....

Park Dallis
Posted 2008-09-21 10:59 PM (#19855 - in reply to #19840)

Old Salt

iPOD - 2008-09-21 5:20 PMHey Ric, what's the recipie for preparing a Bear for drinking?Do ya put them through a liquidizer or just boil the bejeesus out of them?What's the best tasting, Polar, Brown, Grizzly or maybe Kodiak??Do ya need a permit and what size fridge do ya need to keep em chilled?Enaquiring minds need to know.

Mmmmmmm...  Kodiak Brown Ale.  For all those, "Enaquiring minds."  LOL

Kodiak Brown Ale

5.0 % Alcohol By Volume

24 International Bittering Units (IBUs)

Ruggedyet smooth, Kodiak Brown Ale balances caramel and roasted malts withenticing Northwest hops. Inspired by the adventurous spirit readilyfound in Alaska, Kodiak Brown Ale invites you to take the road lesstraveled. Like true Alaskans, we are not afraid of the dark.

Availability:
AK - 22-oz bottles and draft (year-round)
OR - 22-oz bottles (year-round)

Sewer Pipe Snipe
Posted 2008-09-22 1:28 AM (#19856 - in reply to #19829)
Master and Commander

I thought when Phillip Morris pulled the Brewery out of Alaska, and moved it to the Dominican Republic, you guys lost all your brewing capacity. Sometime in the eighties if I remember correctly. Seems you all liked imported beer better. Bud if I recall right.
Park Dallis
Posted 2008-09-22 8:04 AM (#19861 - in reply to #19856)

Old Salt

Don't know about that, Walt.  I only got here in '92.

I do know that Bud doesn't come here...  The $50.00 tax was too much for them to take. LOL!!

Say hi to all my friends in AllBenny.

Park Dallis, Decatur, GA born and reared.
Corabelle
Posted 2008-09-22 11:05 PM (#19902 - in reply to #19842)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: OOPS!!

Got my picture up three times!

Just went to my 60th high school reunion. Lots of really old people there. Gotta quit hanging out with old people...pretty soon I'll start to look like them.

Cora

This post and the next one were accidents. The computer wouldn't let me say what I wanted, but it posted it anyway.

Cora

Edited by Corabelle 2008-09-22 11:16 PM
Corabelle
Posted 2008-09-22 11:05 PM (#19903 - in reply to #19842)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: DANG!!!

Darn old computer has a mind of its own.

Shut up, you dang....you darn...you stupid old computer, you!!

Cora

Edited by Corabelle 2008-09-22 11:17 PM
Corabelle
Posted 2008-09-22 11:05 PM (#19904 - in reply to #19842)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Dave & Ric...

I never noticed that Ric had warts. What I do remember is that he did/does hve the prettiest legs of the three girls with the coconut bras.

Unbiased opinion, 'cause I decided that before I ever met him.

Cora

Edited by Corabelle 2008-09-22 11:06 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software