Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "There is a touch of the pirate about every man who wears the dolphins badge" - Commander Jeff Tall, RN
Now this is just stupid... (NSR)
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

dex armstrong
Posted 2008-09-28 6:23 AM (#20038 - in reply to #19952)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Now this is just stupid... (NSR)

Tell Ben and Jerry not to graze those honey's where there are wild onions.
Corabelle
Posted 2008-09-28 9:50 AM (#20041 - in reply to #20037)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Ralph & Mike -

Okay - need a reply?

Buying stock in Dolly Parton probably wouldn't be beneficial.

1st point: Her "attributes" are artificial. She has finally admitted that.

2nd point: I doubt if those monstrosities (sure wish there was 'spell-check' on this board!) have ever held a drop of milk. I don't think she's ever been pregnant. So, buying stock in whatever material the doctor used, probably wouldn't pay off in production dividends.

Glad to be missed, Ralph, but reports from my nephew on my sister's condition have been coming frequently, and they're not good.

Also ...... (check your e-mail).

Cora

Edited by Corabelle 2008-09-28 2:12 PM
Ric
Posted 2008-09-28 2:00 PM (#20048 - in reply to #20041)

Plankowner

Subject: RE: Ralph & Mike -

What Dolly admits to is some plastic surgery;

Quote from Wikipedia:

On a 2003 broadcast of The Oprah Winfrey Show, Winfrey asked what kind of cosmetic surgery Parton had undergone. Parton stated that she felt that cosmetic surgery was imperative in keeping with her famous image, but jokingly admitted, "If I have one more facelift, I'll have a beard!" Parton has repeatedly joked about her physical image and surgeries, saying, "If I see something sagging, bagging, and dragging, I’m going to nip it, tuck it, and suck it!" and "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap." (The latter comment often referred to her clothing style as well as her surgeries.) Her size 40DD breast also got her name into a recent rap song by rapper Lil Wayne and Kanye West named Lollipop remix. The lyric in the song is as followed "Lollipop lollipop breasts is just like Dolly Parton."

I remember her from the Porter Wagoner show and they went to extreme efforts to conceal her "attributes"

Ric

chiefjoe
Posted 2008-09-29 9:41 AM (#20067 - in reply to #19952)
Senior Crew

Leads into my favorite:

They come in five sizes - A, B, C, Oh BOY, and JESSUS!!!!

Joe P
Scrivener
Posted 2008-09-29 11:08 AM (#20072 - in reply to #19952)
Senior Crew

“Buying stock in Dolly Parton probably wouldn't be beneficial.”

Au contraire, Corabelle! Ben & Jerry’s could market a whole new flavor— Parton Parfait!

And, besides, the alleged (one would like to think otherwise) augmentation should not be a deal breaker. Think of the possibilities. The ice cream could be marketed to young children as “Silly Cones.”

“Tell Ben and Jerry not to graze those honey's where there are wild onions.”

Dex, it depends on the onion. A true Ben & Jerry’s connoisseur recognizes that prize-winning ice creams embody complex admixtures of taste and texture. A hint of the right onion— say, a Walla Walla Sweet, or perhaps a Stockton Red— could only enhance and add interest to the more traditional primary flavors. Onion in moderation will please the palate, add intriguing depth to the bouquet, and eliminate the all-too-frequent sugary aftertaste.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software