Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: USS GEORGE WASHINGTON, the world's first ballistic missile nuclear powered submarine, constructed in record time, set a record of its own by remaining submerged 67 days on its initial Polaris missile deterrent patrol in the Atlantic.
apologies to Doc Gardner
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Stoops
Posted 2008-10-22 7:42 PM (#20714)
Master and Commander

Subject: apologies to Doc Gardner

I talked with Doc earlier tonight...I think it was Doc...his wife said it was him but he had some problems talking on the phone while he was laying prone on the deck.....Hell, I don't know...I wasn't there....

But he seemed in good spirits and I welcomed him back down to Houston for beer, brats, scotch, or whatever but did mention he was not to steal anymore panties from Terry's drawers. I found out that Doc prefers yellow and taupe shades and now we don't have anything to worry about. I have not shared this information with Beeghly yet, but I suppose those silly pecker checkers have their own database and share this info globally....

I also heard that Ric Hedman has been accepted as an honorary corpsman and therefore qualifies for automatic initiation into the sexually suspect practices of USN Corpsmen......Congratulations, Ric.....

Doc had slandered me in an earlier post about him not getting any work out of me.....Hee hee hee.....Just you wait, Doc, just you wait!
Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-10-23 3:54 AM (#20722 - in reply to #20714)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: apologies to Doc Gardner

I guess I did slander you by using your name and work in the same sentence.
And you have it wrong; I didn't steal panties from Terry's drawers; I stole Terry's drawers. Also, I don't know what taupe is and I'm suspicious of yellow drawers so if you're going to smear me then get your story straight. I guess Beeghly and I are going to have to go into our universal data base of "quack remedies" and straighten you out. Let's see: we start with raiding your refrigerator for beer, your freezer for meat to put on the barbecue; your liquor cabinet for the good stuff and then we send you out to the patio to prepare the meal while we enjoy some civilized conversation with Terry.
Ric; when you're ready for the initiation rites let us know and we'll muster at Stoops house for the celebration feast. Dave in a pink apron is a sight to behold.

miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2008-10-23 4:51 AM (#20723 - in reply to #20722)

COMSUBBBS

Does it look anything like this...

(IT'S NOT EASY BEING A PRINCESS.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IT'S NOT EASY BEING A PRINCESS.jpg (3KB - 631 downloads)
Doc Gardner
Posted 2008-10-23 2:12 PM (#20737 - in reply to #20723)

Master and Commander

miss lumpy bumps - 2008-10-23 5:51 AM

Does it look anything like this...

Look who just got qualified; John Garry Lynn is now EM1(SS); Congratulations;
PING!
I can only pick on Stoops just so much;
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2008-10-23 3:20 PM (#20741 - in reply to #20737)

COMSUBBBS

GEEZ LOUISE...I thought when I posted this morning the signature was there...unless
"the gremlins" got loose!!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software