Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The USS Cusk was only one of four US submarines to ever receive the Republic of Vietnam Meritorious Unit Citation - Gallantry for her service in Vietnam. Cusk, was awarded seven awards during 1965, 1967, 1968, and 1969,The other three boats were the USS Sculpin (SSN-590), the USS Razorback (SS-394), two awards during 1967 and 1969, and the USS Ronquil (SS-396), two awards during 1966-67 and 1968.
Dont know why that NUKY POO Stoops keeps picking on me
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

docbeeghly
Posted 2008-10-26 7:32 AM (#20815)
Senior Crew

Subject: Dont know why that NUKY POO Stoops keeps picking on me

Things in Galveston are still pretty bad, still dont have cable or phone service, so I have to come to church to get on the internet, slowly getting my place cleaned up and making some of the repairs, finall got some of the insurance money so that helps. We do have mail service, and DEX I finally got the cups you sent, I managed to save most of my collection, a few chips here and there. and since I am here in church tell that sweet lady Doris you are watching over that I will say a special prayer for her today.
The Beagle Doc.
Ric
Posted 2008-10-26 8:02 AM (#20816 - in reply to #20815)

Plankowner

Subject: RE: Dont know why that NUKY POO Stoops keeps picking on me

Glad to hear you are coming along. I have a friend I was dancing with lastnight that is leaving on a cruise out of Galveston next Sunday about the destruction that has happened there and about you. They can't drive onto the island themselves but will be transported to Galveston from Houston to meet the ship.

You are in my thoughts as well as all the other folks affected by this.

Ric
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-10-26 8:04 AM (#20818 - in reply to #20815)
COMSUBBBS

Beagle Doc????????? Church??????? Lord,Lord there's hope for us all!!!! Good onya, Doc!!!!!!!!!! The Lord works in mysterious ways. Next thing ya know, McMichael will be sitting in the pew next to ya along with Stoops. Jumpin Jahova, the rapture must be getting near.
dex armstrong
Posted 2008-10-26 6:54 PM (#20825 - in reply to #20815)

COMSUBBBS

Doc, Don't rob the poor box in that church for beer money. Hey, you magnificent rascal, good to hear you are OK...and how is that goodlooking bride of yours doing. It is we who are pulling for you...I would offer to pray for you, but the way things are going in my world, I think God either puts my prayers on hold, but may just hit the delete key when my stuff shows up. I called Doris and read her your post above. She will be praying for you and God listens to her prayers. I'm convinced of that...Doris has butt buffed so many church pews over the years that all her Sunday dresses have two inches of varnish dust on the seat of their skirts. Doc, Think of you constantly...I will start to work on more cups. Solveig would have expected me to. Your dear bride, have any other available lady type personnel relatives? DEX
docbeeghly
Posted 2008-11-03 2:03 PM (#21097 - in reply to #20815)
Senior Crew

whoopee I finally got my internet back up, and Dex, I got the book you sent, bout half way thru it, and yes Tam has a 28 yr old never married sister that would gladly come to America, but brother they dont come cheap, tons of paperwork, and then you got to teach them English, and by all means keep them away from cell phones. the good side is they are very lovable and really know how to please their husbands. they do tend to pick up American customs (the bad ones) and slang very quickly. It is much easier to become a Mason, and Shriner, I know, been one for 40 some years now,
The Beagle doc
Jim M.
Posted 2008-11-04 10:52 AM (#21144 - in reply to #20815)

Great Sage of the Sea

Beagledoc...nice to see you back online... how's the restoration of Beagle Doc estates coming along??
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software