Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: Three wives of Presidents of the United States have sponsored submarines. Mrs. Dwight D. Eisenhower christened the USS NAUTILUS, Mrs. John F. Kennedy christened the USS LAFAYETTE and Mrs. Hillary Clinton christened the USS Columbia SSN771 in 1995.
For Miss Lumpy Bumps:
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Corabelle
Posted 2008-11-03 3:43 PM (#21100)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: For Miss Lumpy Bumps:

Patti -

I had numerous things to do through the middle of today, then I'm going to some kind of unofficial band competition between the two high schools tonight, so today is pretty shot for us communicating by phone. My fourteen-year-old grandson is a percussionist in the Central High School marching, jazz, concert and drum-line for Central. He goes to school just after 6:00 a.m. every day to practice in a couple of these band groups. He's been in the band for five years, and he hasn't lost interest yet. even with these very early hours.

At one time I had your telephone number, but can no longer find it. However, between a minimal shopping excursion tomorrow, and voting, I should be in and out all day. Actually, I'm not voting, since there is not a viable candidate to vote for. JUST KIDDING, GUYS, I already absentee-voted for the next president of the United States of America.

Anyway, just keep trying. I do have an answering machine, so if you don't catch me, leave your phone number and I'll try to catch you. One of us ought to be able to catch the other one at some point.

Talk to you later,

Cora
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2008-11-03 7:34 PM (#21111 - in reply to #21100)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: For Miss Lumpy Bumps:

Hi Cora,

Check you email first, and in the meantime, I still have your number...and will try and call around noon (our time).  You will understand when you read my email.

Talk to you soon.
JrKrup, Skimmer
Posted 2008-11-04 6:32 PM (#21158 - in reply to #21111)

Master and Commander

Aw, Gee, Patty! you aren't going to post your home phone number here, so all us miscreants can make all kinds of harrassing phone calls to you - at all hours of the day and night?

You ain't no fun!

miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2008-11-06 4:49 PM (#21219 - in reply to #21158)

COMSUBBBS

Jon, I could give you the number, but then you might have to leave a ton of messages...I turn the ringer off after 9, so as not to disturb the C.O.  3:45 AM comes mighty early for him...and he's cranky enough as it is...(smile)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software