Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The first Japanese prisoner of war captured by the Americans was Kazuo Sakamaki, an ensign in the Imperial Japanese Navy. He was captured on the morning of December 7, 1941. Sakamaki had set an explosive charge to destroy his disabled submarine, which had been trapped on Waimanalo Beach. When the explosives failed to go off, he swam to the bottom of the submarine to investigate the cause of the failure and became unconscious due to a lack of oxygen. Sakamaki was found by a Hawaiian soldier, David Akui, and was taken into military custody. When he awoke, he found himself in a hospital under American armed guard. After the war he returned to Japan and found work with the Toyota Motor Corporation before retiring in 1987. Sakamaki died on November 29, 1999, aged 81.
John Bay proposes to Ric Hedman
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Stoops
Posted 2008-11-23 5:20 PM (#21798)
Master and Commander

Subject: John Bay proposes to Ric Hedman

It has come to my attention from unnamed sources that after all these years, John Bay has proposed to Ric Hedman, after spending many hours watching the VHS video from the "BASH AT THE RANCH". John was enthralled that Ric's body was so similar to his......a forty foot anaconda with a 1000 pound cow in the middle....

It is unclear when the nuptials are planned......Ric is too cheap to commit to a long distance phone call and John can't understand the languages outside Maine.....but I'm sure both parties will overcome those minor hardships......

John Bay
Posted 2008-11-23 6:03 PM (#21799 - in reply to #21798)
Old Salt

Subject: RE: John Bay proposes to Ric Hedman

Poor Stupes! He is upset that he can't get married in California now. Messes up his planned vaca to San Francisco!
BlackBeard
Posted 2008-11-23 8:34 PM (#21802 - in reply to #21798)

Great Sage of the Sea

I for one, was there and never saw any proposal. However I did see two unidentified guys in grass skirts in a compromising position* behind the barn that evening.

BB

* They were without beers.
Ric
Posted 2008-11-23 9:31 PM (#21804 - in reply to #21802)

Plankowner

That was Gentry & Stoops.. I had my wife with me to keep me company.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software