Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: A submarine, the TURTLE, was employed by the American revolutionary army to attack the British. It was built by David Bushnell at Saybrook, Connecticut, just a few miles from the present site of Electric Boat Division of the General Dynamics Corporation, and the U.S. Naval Submarine Base.
Booked my Flight from Chicago to Washington DC.
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Blue from West Oz
Posted 2009-02-05 3:59 AM (#24083)

Master and Commander

Subject: Booked my Flight from Chicago to Washington DC.

...Leaving on the 15/03 and returning on the 19/03.

Looking forward to catching up with those of you that are attending Warshot's funeral.

Now to get the trip to California organised.

Blue *_*
Ralph Luther
Posted 2009-02-05 4:54 AM (#24084 - in reply to #24083)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Booked my Flight from Chicago to Washington DC.

We'll be looking forward to seeing you again, Mate. I'll send contact info. Steamboat and I will be traveling together. Steamboat will be bringing those walk-about boots you liked so well and I'll bring the Solarcane for your blisters. Just think Mate, it will be like old times.
Blue from West Oz
Posted 2009-02-05 5:03 AM (#24085 - in reply to #24084)

Master and Commander

"Trust me, this will sort out your blisters" he says with an evil smile....just because I didn't know what solarcane was, was no excuse to torture me!

Staying at Olgoats, hopefully we can all meet up for a dinner etc sometime

Blue *_*
Ralph Luther
Posted 2009-02-05 5:16 AM (#24086 - in reply to #24085)
COMSUBBBS

Put a little pep in your step, did it? Got to admit that it did heal it up.
steamboat
Posted 2009-02-05 5:53 AM (#24087 - in reply to #24083)
Master and Commander

Well, Ralphy, the old bloak is onto our old torture schemes, we will have to conger up some new ones!! LOL!!
Wait a minute, if'n he is staying with Old Goat, maybe that is enough pain for one man to endure, zipping around the Beltway in his rent-a-wreck, inhaling smoke from a Fidel dog t**d cigar.
Will be good to see everyone, though on such a solemn note.
BTW, kinda nippy here this winter Blue.... bring your flannel jammies!!
Steamboat sends

Ric
Posted 2009-02-05 8:42 AM (#24093 - in reply to #24087)

Plankowner

Subject: ...to make things worse.....

... I'm staying at 'Goats's place too. Hope to make Blues stay pure hell... er.... heaven for him...... Krup and I should be arriving on the 14th. Trying to put together a terror trip to the Torsk. (them not us) They haven't had a good reaming since the last time I was back there.
steamboat
Posted 2009-02-06 4:54 AM (#24103 - in reply to #24093)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: ...to make things worse.....

Wait a minute.... do I read this right? Blue, Ric and Jon all staying at the Goat's place? Ain't no telling what crimes against nature will be committed!! Someone should call ahead and warn the Dog Wardens and Vice Squad! Everybody lock up your daughters and pets. Liquor stores lay on extra bottles of cheap hooch! Alert the weather man that there will be stormy skies following that Aussie!

Sure glad Ralph, Roy and myself will be bunking at the Quality Inn, far away from that lot!!

Steamboat sends
Ralph Luther
Posted 2009-02-06 5:21 AM (#24105 - in reply to #24103)
COMSUBBBS

Hey Steamboat, shhhhhhhhh, we'll be staying at the Best Western in Springfield. If that rif-raf from Olgoat's place find out about where we are stayin anything is lible to happen.
If Blue goes back to Chicago with any marks on him, Kathy will probably cut that boy's coax. Don't tell anyone though. If Olgoat gets wind of that Blue could be in for some real trials and tribulations.
Ric
Posted 2009-02-06 8:59 AM (#24112 - in reply to #24103)

Plankowner

Jonny is staying with Dex. We are just meeting up in Chicago and flying in together.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... last time 'Goat and I were together I got to ream out his right ear. He loved it, so... maybe I'll work on his left this time.... Stoops seemed to have fun with that one...

Flapper
Posted 2009-02-07 4:59 PM (#24136 - in reply to #24112)

Master and Commander

Ric - 2009-02-06 9:59 AMJonny is staying with Dex. We are just meeting up in Chicago and flying in together.Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... last time 'Goat and I were together I got to ream out his right ear. He loved it, so... maybe I'll work on his left this time.... Stoops seemed to have fun with that one ... {SNIP}

The old goat deserved every bit of it, considering all the tongue-peircing of ears he's handed out over the years!
Ric
Posted 2009-02-08 4:46 PM (#24154 - in reply to #24083)

Plankowner

Subject: Me too. got my tickets....

...I fly out Sat morning and meet Jonny Krup in Chicago and then we fly in together to Dullas. Get in about 9:55 that evening. We leave about 11AM on the 20th. Lock up the farm animals, your daughters and wives.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software